RPGM [Translation Request] Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating ~RPG In Which Love Affair Is National

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Yo warning from someone that made a translation with t++, when you try to run the whole thing don't replace the scripts file because that was the thing that was causing the game to not run.

If someone wants this machine translation just ask, trying to figure out a way to fix the script file but for now it's kinda hard.
i thought it might be the fact that the script gets fucked by the translation because it translates even the file directories but i'm still testing.

Edit:also i got a save, but the courage to covet scene hasn't been unlocked, i got it from dldb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 329008

Yo warning from someone that made a translation with t++, when you try to run the whole thing don't replace the scripts file because that was the thing that was causing the game to not run.

If someone wants this machine translation just ask, trying to figure out a way to fix the script file but for now it's kinda hard.
i thought it might be the fact that the script gets fucked by the translation because it translates even the file directories but i'm still testing.

Edit:also i got a save, but the courage to covet scene hasn't been unlocked, i got it from dldb.
do the machine translation homie