Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Rachel Seed - Impregnation Monster and Forced Birth - [Yuki Mango]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Why is this marked "RPGM"?
This game is using "Wolf RPG".

(That's important because "Wolf RPG" stuff is pretty broken and way harder to edit/translate)

thicccb1999

Sep 1, 2021
Hello guys, I'm newcomer here.
For the love of preggo fetish,
I'm trying hard to translate this game into English, but i'm not really familiar with Japanese and English is not my native language, the outcome may be some grammar flaws or inaccurate meaning translation.
And the work just begins, it may takes approximately 3 months to be done. (maybe postponed, not sure :cry:)
Here i give 2 shots which has been done.

Thanks for reading.

p.s. it's almost MTL, and i'll try to modify it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys, I'm newcomer here.
For the love of preggo fetish,
I'm trying hard to translate this game into English, but i'm not really familiar with Japanese and English is not my native language, the outcome may be some grammar flaws or inaccurate meaning translation.
And the work just begins, it may takes approximately 3 months to be done. (maybe postponed, not sure :cry:)
Here i give 2 shots which has been done.

Thanks for reading.
Damn, no offense but that reads like an MTL which is understandable given what you've stated; still do it if ya like.

Reactions: thicccb1999

thicccb1999

Sep 1, 2021
Damn, no offense but that reads like an MTL which is understandable given what you've stated; still do it if ya like.
Indeed, it's 80% MTL 'cause I have very big trouble to read Japanese lol.
I just try to modify the confusing MTL to being more readable and , in the same time, make sure almost texts are english.
Maybe someday i could ask for a guy who understand Japanese can improve the translation quality:KEK:.

Last edited: