RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Countryside Life v2.0.0

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Damn.. I didn't know that a DLC has rolled out for this game. Guess I'll take a look at this.

Reactions: EX-Zero

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So I have started the work on this game. I'm done with the UI and some other stuff and will soon start on the actual translation. Will try to keep yeah all posted with the progress.
That's amazing, I remember that in the previous thread someone said you didn't have the time to translate the 2.0 too.
I'm so glad you finally have time again to work on this, you are awesome!

Reactions: djv007

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
So I have started the work on this game. I'm done with the UI and some other stuff and will soon start on the actual translation. Will try to keep yeah all posted with the progress.
You're the real MVP! The world is a better place because of people like you :)

Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
That's amazing, I remember that in the previous thread someone said you didn't have the time to translate the 2.0 too.
I'm so glad you finally have time again to work on this, you are awesome!
Even now I dont have a lot of time to work on this but i'm doing it. It will just take a bit of time to translate it as I am only spending 30 mins a day on this. Also I hope that the F95 doesn't ban this game as it has shota content. To my knowledge, the previous game was banned due to shota content.

If F95 bans the game, just send me a PM and I'll upload the full translated game or files on mega or some other site.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The 1.0 game was checked and passed when it got the game thread, you can see by the request. Looks like the not quite released is the 2.0 one, going from the summary.

Reactions: lwx595

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Also I hope that the F95 doesn't ban this game as it has shota content. To my knowledge, the previous game was banned due to shota content.
If F95 bans the game, just send me a PM and I'll upload the full translated game or files on mega or some other site.
Yeah I know that fear, some games get the hammer others are perfectly fine. In any case thanks for your previous work!
Looks like the not quite released is the 2.0 one, going from the summary.
Lmao I didn't even noticed. This dev already released an eng version of his first game and now it's gonna release an eng version of this game too and the 2.0 version at that.

For that alone I'm gonna buy his translation and support him, not everyone does this he deserves the money so he can keep doing it.

Reactions: lwx595

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah I know that fear, some games get the hammer others are perfectly fine. In any case thanks for your previous work!

Lmao I didn't even noticed. This dev already released an eng version of his first game and now it's gonna release an eng version of this game too and the 2.0 version at that.

For that alone I'm gonna buy his translation and support him, not everyone does this he deserves the money so he can keep doing it.
wait there is an english version coming out?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
An English version came out just yesterday.

I don't know if it's a proper English translation or just MTL.
His previous game got a proper english translation right? I didn't play it because I'm not that much of a fan of "slut MC", but if someone did played it and didn't see any problems this one should be good too.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
An English version came out just yesterday.

I don't know if it's a proper English translation or just MTL.
His previous game got a proper english translation right? I didn't play it because I'm not that much of a fan of "slut MC", but if someone did played it and didn't see any problems this one should be good too.
seems to be a proper translation so far, bought it thinking it released months ago lol

Reactions: Mistervd