Others None [Translation Request] Raising Money By Selling My Underwear

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've redownload the base game after change locale to japanese, file name still broken.

View attachment 1539843
the left one is the archive I re-downloaded, the right one is the other game I've download before change locale to japanese.
So it's my pc or the zip are wrong encoded.

I finding solution to fix repair this file name.
I'm sorry, but I absolutely do not understand what's happening on your end.
I just re-downlaoded from the mega link with system locale being Japanese (Japan), all file names are in correct Japanese and work. What are you using to extract? I just use a non modified 64bit version of 7zip.
I'm sorry.png

SerioFace

Sep 5, 2020
I'm sorry, but I absolutely do not understand what's happening on your end.
I just re-downlaoded from the mega link with system locale being Japanese (Japan), all file names are in correct Japanese and work. What are you using to extract? I just use a non modified 64bit version of 7zip.
View attachment 1539872
Im do not understand too, haha.
I use both 7zip and winrar to extract this game.

I found a fix, look like choosing Unicode UTF-8 causes this issue, after uncheck this check box, all files are show name correctly. Now is worked!
1639218213829.png

Thanks for help :D

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.