RPGM - Complete - [Translation Request] Red Riding's H Errand Ver1.1.1 [QRoss]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Torment92

I have played this game a few times already with zero knowledge of japanese and I can say I enjoyed it well, and of course I coomed plenty enough to reflect upon it during post-nut clarity. And I shall share my experience with you all.

First the story
    It is a simple with twists and turns. A good innocent start of a Red Riding Girl going to her granny. Shenanigans ensue, the Red Riding Wolf girl has several paths that you can guide her in the story.
    From start to end it is pretty short, however it has replayability value thanks to it's choice paths.

I suspect that the story and dialogue are of good quality, for that it needs a translation for all of us to judge and enjoy.

Soundtrack
    The sound used is very enjoyable, it is not grating to the ears, it is not your usual generic soundtrack, it was well chosen to feel you a bit immersed into the plot and the forest setting.

It performs well, I never encountered any bugs. Gameplay was fluid.

The CG in my unbiased opinion is of mid-higher quality. It is also censored unfortunately like all hentai games.

It is a short game, but wholly enjoyable, with a bit of variety and flavor, for that I gave it 5 stars.

P.S. - Translation Notice
    If anyone can help they can give me the MTL script for me to scrub and rewrite in fluid English and piece the story together.
    I am not tech savy, but I can help turn an MTL into a real translation of high quality.