RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Reimu Hakurei Gets brainwashed (kei kei kei loan)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Original Title (JPN): 博麗霊夢は洗脳されてしまいました
Translated Title: Reimu Hakurei Gets brainwashed
Developer website: N/A
Developer name: kei kei kei loan
DLSite page:
Language: Japanese
Samples:

RJ330126_ana_img_main.jpg

(Note: I accidentally posted this thread in the wrong section, the Game Requests, so any mods seeing this can delete it if possible. Thanks to Viessa for the heads up!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukariin

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

it is done, now we can wait for someone to leak it

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Alright I did buy the game so if whoever wants to translate this I can help give the files
First off, awesome!

Secondly, I *could* offer myself to start translating it now using Translator++, I got the basics down and could potentially do a basic clean-up from the MTL. I can't guarantee that it will be perfect, but it will definitely be legible at least :p

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
First off, awesome!

Secondly, I *could* offer myself to start translating it now using Translator++, I got the basics down and could potentially do a basic clean-up from the MTL. I can't guarantee that it will be perfect, but it will definitely be legible at least :p
just dont fuck up and batch translate the img files and causing the whole game to crash. also, if you know how to edit vx ace, do add sound option and option to sprint, cause it has none

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
just dont fuck up and batch translate the img files and causing the whole game to crash. also, if you know how to edit vx ace, do add sound option and option to sprint, cause it has none
Oh yeah, I've learned through the hard way NOT to batch translate the script files too lol. I've actually tweaked with the demo of the game just to see how a translation patch looked like, what to do, the text wrapping, etc, just to get an idea of what the heck I'm doing.

Also, isn't Left Shift the usual sprinting button? Or don't tell me the developer disabled it by default with no way to access it? Cuz I pretty much don't have any experience with the engine(s) by itself.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Oh yeah, I've learned through the hard way NOT to batch translate the script files too lol. I've actually tweaked with the demo of the game just to see how a translation patch looked like, what to do, the text wrapping, etc.

Also, isn't Left Shift the usual sprinting button? Or don't tell me the developer disabled it by default with no way to access it? Cuz I pretty much don't have any experience with the engine(s) by itself.
it is, but seriously who play rpgm game holding shift all the time, when the default speed is slow

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
it is, but seriously who play rpgm game holding shift all the time, when the default speed is slow
I sometimes do lol, when I'm too lazy to even change it on the options menu.

But aaaaaalright, I'll see what I can do. I'll just have to forage for a VX Ace decrypter and figure out how to add the options menu back (or modify the walking speed alternatively).

Reactions: johndoe1545