Weapons 0%
Armors 0%

who ever wants to try it out make sure you put data into www folder

but first you need to download the game from the main post

Removed
Can You reupload it?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
There will be an update + extra scenes for this game, so if ANYONE is working on a translation you'll want to wait for it

+1

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-reluminage-golden-cat.68309/post-9504482

Here's a full MTL for v1.0 including plugins/menus.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

I noticed some "potentially" problematic lines but left them in to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I'm surprised this dev has taken a good chunk of time to release/finish the update for this game

Usually he takes a bit less time, but it's already 8 months since release

His past games have gotten the same time in terms of release and update, but comparing them the content is much more.

Syfil game had like 3-2 updates with content and it took like 8 months for the update and it was a decent chunk of scenes

The others were "alright" but nothing crazy

THEN AGAIN he's working on 3 whole things

Last edited: