Ren'Py None [Translation Request] [Ren'Py] [None][RJ329428] Daydreamer memories of an angel demon and dancer [1.02] [Santori]

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
i recommend using mtool, it takes sometime to learn but its excellent, just shrink the font a little bit using its user interface otherwise words fall off the screen and you can't read them. Once you get the hang of using mtool though it handles a large chunk of games and then others that don't have it you can use autounitytranslator. I think translator++ is good but i felt the free version always fell short of what i wished it could do, or maybe I'm an idiot and it was just too complex for me, or I would use the wrong games for it.

I'm currently playing this game with mtool, textractor wasn't good enough. I should have been using mtool for these kinds of games a long time ago.
damn thanks so much now i dont have to go through the pain of spending an hour waiting for translator++ to load. such a useful tool

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
click or hit z when you are standing on an empty blank square and the game should pause, it doesn't give you any instruction, but you can hit up or down and cycle through the vtubers and then z again and she gets deployed. she basically spawns ontop of you and then you can put some others down nearby after moving to the square, using the up and down arrows and then select.

チノチノ

Mar 26, 2021
click or hit z when you are standing on an empty blank square and the game should pause, it doesn't give you any instruction, but you can hit up or down and cycle through the vtubers and then z again and she gets deployed. she basically spawns ontop of you and then you can put some others down nearby after moving to the square, using the up and down arrows and then select.
When I try to do that it says there aren't any that can be summoned what do I do here? I made friends with 2 of them already in the previous stages so shouldn't they be there? 1718885070915.png

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
It's showing you have 10/100 of the blue mp which you accumulate by slashing the monsters as they attack your stronghold. I believe you can't put any alien down in that screen because you need to accumulate that to be a higher amount. It may show how much you need when the game pauses and you hit the up or down arrow to scroll.

チノチノ

Mar 26, 2021
It's showing you have 10/100 of the blue mp which you accumulate by slashing the monsters as they attack your stronghold. I believe you can't put any alien down in that screen because you need to accumulate that to be a higher amount. It may show how much you need when the game pauses and you hit the up or down arrow to scroll.
Thanks, it ended up being something like that for me. Instead of up and down it ended up being left and right after selecting a square to cycle between the friends.