Others None [Translation Request] Resort Boin

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Well guys, I came across this site and I had to share it with you people of culture.

boin1.png boin2.png

I tested it myself and everything seems to be ok (Sadly censorship will still be there), names, dialogues and choices are in english. Enjoy :cool:

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
Well guys, I came across this site and I had to share it with you people of culture.

View attachment 3615162 View attachment 3615163

I tested it myself and everything seems to be ok (Sadly censorship will still be there), names, dialogues and choices are in english. Enjoy :cool:
Are you sure? For some reason my choices automatically default to Nao even when I didn't click her.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Are you sure? For some reason my choices automatically default to Nao even when I didn't click her.
I just tested until the first couple of choices to be sure they were in english, maybe those first weird choices really mind and they locked you. Try looking for a walkthrough, I couldnt find any tho.

AUserPersonz2

Jun 24, 2019
Had the same issue. Once it gets to the girl choice, each choice skips ahead a few days of progression (going by the image gallery), then reverts to Nao, even when another girl is selected. I got the octopus scene w/ Nao and Mitsugu immediately after the first 8 days as it didn't let me continue properly until day 12.

AUserPersonz2

Jun 24, 2019
Wish there was an english walkthrough, its weird for the game to do that. But maybe this game has an enforced playing order? :unsure:
I do not believe that is the case. Even when only selecting Nao, the days still skip after day 8, up till 12. I checked a gallery that showed all the game's CG scenes in order, and it seems those 4 days were actually skipped as the octopus scene that appears comes after multiple scenes with Nao, making me think there's something wrong with the files (I hope it isn't caused by the translation). I haven't tested this yet due to a slow download but I am trying a different release and installation of the files, I've tried installing a 100% save but I can't actually find the save data (I tried the folder that said "save" in the game files but this did nothing) so that's a dead end for now. That being said, I did remove the patch and reinstall the base files, and the same error still occurred as I had made a hardsave prior to making the choice (before discovering the bug) to do testing. I attempted to find the game standalone rather than part of the "mega pack", but all dead ends on that.

AUserPersonz2

Jun 24, 2019
I do not believe that is the case. Even when only selecting Nao, the days still skip after day 8, up till 12. I checked a gallery that showed all the game's CG scenes in order, and it seems those 4 days were actually skipped as the octopus scene that appears comes after multiple scenes with Nao, making me think there's something wrong with the files (I hope it isn't caused by the translation). I haven't tested this yet due to a slow download but I am trying a different release and installation of the files, I've tried installing a 100% save but I can't actually find the save data (I tried the folder that said "save" in the game files but this did nothing) so that's a dead end for now. That being said, I did remove the patch and reinstall the base files, and the same error still occurred as I had made a hardsave prior to making the choice (before discovering the bug) to do testing. I attempted to find the game standalone rather than part of the "mega pack", but all dead ends on that.
UPDATE ON THE PREVIOUS: Installing it again from a diff download did not seem to fix it. I did find a 100% save file and where the saves were stored, but it just unlocked all the CG scenes, which just defeats the point of playing the game and seeing the character interactions. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, that would be much appreciated. I had been so enraptured by the funny and genuinely wholesome fun the characters had gotten up to before day 8 and would love to be able to experience all the routes properly. As it stands, there's no choice on the start of day 13, so I think I'm locked entirely into Nao's route. I have yet to try completely wiping it and all save data and seeing if that has any effect, but I am doubtful at this point.

AUserPersonz2

Jun 24, 2019
ONE LAST UPDATE! I fixed it!

I downloaded this program, installed it w/ administrator privileges. Once installed, I right clicked the shortcut, and I set the game to run in japanese as admin. I also reinstalled to a new folder on my desktop rather than program files. Hope this helps everyone, good luck completing the routes!

Reactions: chopee

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
ONE LAST UPDATE! I fixed it!

I downloaded this program, installed it w/ administrator privileges. Once installed, I right clicked the shortcut, and I set the game to run in japanese as admin. I also reinstalled to a new folder on my desktop rather than program files. Hope this helps everyone, good luck completing the routes!
Thanks for your effort! But to sum up, the main problem wasnt the translation but to run the game in a non-japanise PC?

AUserPersonz2

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for your effort! But to sum up, the main problem wasnt the translation but to run the game in a non-japanise PC?
Yes, that was the issue. The translation works fine even with the locale emulator. It also fixes some text alignment issues compared to when I had it without the japanese mode on, making the text more legible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chopee