RPGM Partial [Translation Request]Reveal it! Outdoor exposure broadcast - さらけだせ!野外露出配信[v1.0.3][RJ01261731][ガオン堂]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
portada.jpg

Store:
Ci-en page:
Developer / Publisher:
Release date: 03/10/2024
Version: v1.0.3
Censored: Yes
Game Engine: RPG Maker MZ
Language
: Japanese

Synopsis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

Japanese v1.0.3:

English MTL v1.0.3:

Thanks to fantasmic for the translated menu images.​

Last edited:

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Please note that towards the end of the game there is a bug that causes the game to sometimes crash when using the seduce command on certain NPCs. The developer is already aware of this bug and is supposed to fix it in version 1.0.2.

When that version is released I will do a machine translation and some editing again. No images are translated as my image editing skills are very poor and the editing I did was mainly to correct technical errors caused by the machine translation, as English is not my native language.

Still I think it is perfectly playable, although of course I would prefer a manual translation by someone with knowledge, as it is not a game with many lines of text, at least not important ones if you don't take into account the chat comments.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Version 1.0.2 has been released. If anyone is able to share it here I would be grateful, as I am unable to find it.

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Oh, I was also working on a SLR of this game! I guess I can stop now. Good work is never wasted though, so have some translated and re-encrypted menu images. Just drop the archive in the game's main folder (where game.exe is), right-click, choose "extract here," and overwrite when prompted. Palillo, feel free to add these files to your translation if you like. I may modify them further once all the updates are out (the dev plans for at least one more after v1.0.2) and I've finished playing the game, but these seem logical for translating half-blind.

EDIT: I translated the rest of the common images too. I replaced the download here with the updated collection.

Last edited:

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Oh, I was also working on a SLR of this game! I guess I can stop now. Good work is never wasted though, so have some translated and re-encrypted menu images. Just drop the archive in the game's main folder (where game.exe is), right-click, choose "extract here," and overwrite when prompted. Palillo, feel free to add these files to your translation if you like. I may modify them further once all the updates are out (the dev plans for at least one more after v1.0.2) and I've finished playing the game, but these seem logical for translating half-blind.
Thank you very much for the files, the menu translation seems correct to me, I haven't finished the game completely (because of the aforementioned bug that keeps crashing the game), but I have unlocked most of the content.

Feel free to translate it yourself if you want, I'm a complete noob and my translation is super basic. Apart from the automatic part, I've only edited the parts with code (the decisions) where the automatic translation had removed parentheses destroying the code and translated untranslated parts like the names of the NPCs and many of the chat comments (I don't know very well why the program didn't want to translate them initially). But I haven't improved the translation as such, since I don't know any Japanese and English is not my native language.

In any case if nobody does it I will do my basic translation because that's better than nothing. If anyone wants it when I do it I can also upload my saved file of the SLR translator project, which is in TRANS format.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Can't seem to take erotic selfie even when at home. Any solution?
It seems that the developer has messed something up with the new patch, because I didn't have any problems with the previous version. In any case, I managed to do it, go to the shrine in the morning, pray, talk to the master and activate the selfie quest. Go to your home and make it night in bed, you will see that it still does not let you do it. Start a broadcast and complete it.

Sleep until the next day, when you wake up the dialogue will appear again that you have been banned and to go to the shrine, do not do it, instead go to bed and make it night. This time you should see the option at the top right to take the selfie.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Renv1 and eyyyy1

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Apart from the automatic part, I've only edited the parts with code (the decisions) where the automatic translation had removed parentheses destroying the code and translated untranslated parts like the names of the NPCs and many of the chat comments (I don't know very well why the program didn't want to translate them initially).
If you ever find something untranslated which was safe to translate, you can take a screenshot, bundle the files together, and report it to Shisaye in the SLR thread. If something safe doesn't get translated it's often just because Shisaye hasn't seen it before so it hasn't been added to the tagging system. Shisaye encourages us to report potential improvements too, not just errors.

I finished the game, so I also translated the rest of the images since they're all used commonly in the game. I replaced the archive in my last post with the updated batch. I think this is everything aside from the tutorial image, but that's not that important and you only see it once anyway.

Reactions: Palillo

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
I was planning to hand-translate this, but it seems the MTL already up
oh, well...

Last edited:

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I was planning to hand-translate this, but it seems the MTL already up
oh, well...
Please feel free to do a hand translation if you wish. An MTL translation has its limitations in the end, but at least it makes the game understandable and is quick to do, but of course a hand translation would be the best.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote