RPGM - Partial - [Translation Request]Reveal it! Outdoor exposure broadcast - さらけだせ!野外露出配信[v1.0.3][RJ01261731][ガオン堂]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gsan the ojisan

It's a relatively short but complete exhibitionism/corruption game, with a lighthearted tone. The protagonist is really cute, she's very likeable and I appreciate a lot having a hot flat girl as protagonist in a genre saturated with the dekai body type.

As for the game mechanics, its quite simple, progress the story while lowering your mental resistance to exposure, go through events that escalate slowly or choose whatever you want to do as you unlock more bold acts as time goes on until she's an absolute pervert and nympho. the pacing is pretty decent too for a relatively short game.
    It's also worth pointing out once the main chain of events is over you get free reign as an unlimited mode, so nice for revisiting too.

The translation is already pretty nice and v 1.0.3 is free of any game breaking bugs, I can't help but give it a 5 because it simply does what its meant to do perfectly! I could have used a few more CGs since it recycles a fair amount but I really cant complain, I want more protagonists like Laika!