RPGM [Translation Request]Rin's town revitalization project

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Anon6665455 ,vromt , and for the rest who are watching dis thread. :p
I have made a rough draft of the game transaction by google machine translation.
So here is the complete game folder and translation file with it in case you wish to improve the translations. :3

Notes: NO I DID NOT PROOF READ EVER (BEEP) Text because that would take too LONG all I did is repair it to fit into the dialog boxes kinda. X,.,X
And NO I did not test everything out either. XD So don't blame me if GAMES BREAKS. XD
Sum things also did not get translated either like menu and npc pop dialogs when U get close 2 em. >w>
Will send the correction data files 4 dat later. :p

Links:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
hmm i pretty sure that it started ok when i tested
i think the issue was that trying to translate more of the game BUT without testing it from the beginning
back to the drawing board :KappaPride:
thanks Doom_ for letting me know
here we go again!
View attachment 1942218
pre-patched game dl:
please if anyone can play-thought it in order to find any bugs it before we create any thread
also a save game just before any bug is really helpful!
Have fun!
It still doesn't seem to be fully translated. Sorry, but to be uploaded, I think the requirements include the UI?

Reactions: RyHzx

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
NOTE DIS IS FOR GAME VERSION 1.27 and OLDER! It may break or have missing features for newer game versions. XwX

Here U all go I fixed a bit of the translation but I still can't find the rest 2 translate it. >w<
I'm working on my own H game now so I will not make any further improvements on dis translation.
I have included the Translation file in the zip file (most is already originally translated because my older ".trans" file seems to have got yeeeted), it's as simple as selecting the folders "js" and "Data", then dragging and drop them into "www" folder inside the game folder, and if prompted just overwrite all files. :3

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
NOTE DIS IS FOR GAME VERSION 1.27 and OLDER! It may break or have missing features for newer game versions. XwX

Here U all go I fixed a bit of the translation but I still can't find the rest 2 translate it. >w<
I'm working on my own H game now so I will not make any further improvements on dis translation.
I have included the Translation file in the zip file (most is already originally translated because my older ".trans" file seems to have got yeeeted), it's as simple as selecting the folders "js" and "Data", then dragging and drop them into "www" folder inside the game folder, and if prompted just overwrite all files. :3
what is the current version right now?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I really love this kind of game, would love to have more english dev who could create some things like this so the translators dont have to work so much, but this games are like hidden jewels at least for me, Im playing a "NPC free fuck all you want" and really love those games too, sad that they come from a part of the world with so diferent lang
Thanks to all devs and traslators who take care and work on trying to get a decent eng version of these things, I really think they deserve it, hope to see more games like these or "NPC's" if you know another one you can PM me :)

Reactions: Fibbers

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I noticed that the game had sound options but I put them on 100% but there is any sound on the game, even music, this is a bug or something like that?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Im trying to use the patch on the 1.27 but it just get all black.
Im missing something? there is any translation of the UI of the game?

Reactions: leste