Others None [Translation Request] Rise Arisen ~ Rise, Arisin ~ [RJ334309] [touhou-marupon-dou]

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Well, there was a resource that started out trying to extract items from SRPG games, about 3 years ago.
And it is currently left abandoned due to complications with how this game engine stores its files, so I'd be surprised if we see any new extractors pop up.

There is a tool that offers real-time injection, but so far on running it at the main menu I don't see much in the way of it working consistently. It pulls some text and MTLs it, but not a lot. The options menu seems to not get translated, and the opening sequence that covers the tutorial doesn't either. That's about where I stopped in my testing because I was investigating the tool's options a bit more.

The tool offers a "full" rip function that leaves us with this text file with a way to reinject translated text with that program. It's just...not the most straightforward thing to use. Further, the application warms there's a good chance it can not get everything. So at best this may be an "infinitely close to being a translation, but infinitely far from being a partial" situation. And I know for a fact there's images with text that I don't believe can be extracted and then repacked without breaking the game. But I've also yet to try.

None the less, for anyone super desperate to shake a stick at attempting translation, , and the
This is a simple JSON file with original text on the left, and translatable text on the right.
"Original":"Translation"
Open with Notepad++ or a beefier option rather than Notepad/Wordpad. There's a lot to go through.

Reactions: WombatCombat450

BRUGGSS

Dec 3, 2022
Seen most of the game authors other works translated, any chance translation for this is in the works?

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
sent.png
Does anyone have the scene PSD files that were given to people who purchased the game around Sept-Oct after the games release? Part of me has hope that the files are uncensored. I saw the SRPG studio extractor, but as TragicSolitude said, the tool is abandoned. Maybe one day with proper tools a translation with uncensored scenes could be achieved.