Others [Translation Request] [RJ01132868] College life [faculty]

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
i played through this game the other day so i figured ide post my "guide" here. it has the locations that all the girls are at each day and time. its entirely possible this changes each day based on favorability but i have no clue and i hope not otherwise this was a huge waste of time. if ther is an (H) next to the location it means theres a scene there and a lot of them are repeats. only thing i know about the game is that you lose if you dont have any sex with any of the girls before day 30 and you win otherwise. i have no clue what the empathy stat does and the hacking lets you see their private texts and their secret twitters but i dont speak japanese so idk if those are even useful. also if you youre a netorare hater dont look at the h scenes of the blond girl or the black haired girl t. the brown hair one is safe though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucifer Ash

Jul 12, 2017
Is the hacking class bugged? Nothing happens once the characters sit down and when a certain amount of time passes the spinning circle to double the score appears. Seems the hacking mini-game is being completely skipped?

Lepopo

Oct 19, 2022
i played through this game the other day so i figured ide post my "guide" here. it has the locations that all the girls are at each day and time. its entirely possible this changes each day based on favorability but i have no clue and i hope not otherwise this was a huge waste of time. if ther is an (H) next to the location it means theres a scene there and a lot of them are repeats. only thing i know about the game is that you lose if you dont have any sex with any of the girls before day 30 and you win otherwise. i have no clue what the empathy stat does and the hacking lets you see their private texts and their secret twitters but i dont speak japanese so idk if those are even useful. also if you youre a netorare hater dont look at the h scenes of the blond girl or the black haired girl t. the brown hair one is safe though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does the hacking class works??

Reactions: Giannakos

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
How does the hacking class works??
honestly i dont think i got any of the passwords correct on the hacking class. the way its supposed to work is you click any of the 4 hints at the top and those give you information about the password. then you use that to guess it but since its in japanese i was never able to figure them out. if you do a full playthrough of all 30 days and (i think) have sex with at least 1 girl it unlocks new game plus where you have empathy and hacking skill maxed already so ide suggest you do that.

Lucifer Ash

Jul 12, 2017
honestly i dont think i got any of the passwords correct on the hacking class. the way its supposed to work is you click any of the 4 hints at the top and those give you information about the password. then you use that to guess it but since its in japanese i was never able to figure them out. if you do a full playthrough of all 30 days and (i think) have sex with at least 1 girl it unlocks new game plus where you have empathy and hacking skill maxed already so ide suggest you do that.
What hints? Nothing appears on screen at all, literally nothing happens during the entire duration of the class.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
What hints? Nothing appears on screen at all, literally nothing happens during the entire duration of the class.
that was not the case for me but i didnt download the game off this website so maybe somethings wrong with the one posted here