RPGM [Translation request] RJ291174 Annies Workshop

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
+11111111, I really want this game to have a proper english translation

Download link for 2.0 version, if someone need that: (Password: kimochi.info)

And a walkthrough with Japanese. you can use GG trans:

I made a MTL too if you can't wait for english translation because of the damn cute MC:

Hope someone will translate this game :love:

Last edited:

bdrgn

Nov 16, 2017

Download link for 2.0 version, if someone need that:

got a password for that zip file? would be much appreciated ^^

Nahthx

Jan 14, 2018

Download link for 2.0 version, if someone need that: (Password: kimochi.info)

And a walkthrough with Japanese. you can use GG trans:

I made a MTL too if you can't wait for english translation because of the damn cute MC:

I hope you don't mind, I used your DL link to grab a copy. I've only translated a tiny bit myself. I ran a MTL of it, but I'm going back over it and brushing up some of the nuances and trying to make it sound a little more natural. I'm not a Japanese native speaker, but I am at about an N4 level, so with some help from Jisho and cross-referencing other translating tools, I think I've got a good start. I have been mostly translating equipment/items, and some enemy names. I started on the first scene between Annie and Bell, and am curious if I'm doing it in a way that people like before I keep going. It's my first time doing translation/interpretation, so feedback is appreciated. Obviously if my translation is utter crap, I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but if y'all feel like I'm doing a good job, I might continue.

EDIT: Please note, I'm still also learning how to use Translator++ as I go, so very little is done so far, and I'm not sure yet where all of my translations have appeared.

Edit 2: Okay, since the last time I uploaded this, I figured out how the maps are arranged in Translator++ a little better. Turns out I translated a later scene than I thought. I've now translated the first meeting between Bell Farris and Annie, when they meet at the bridge during the tutorial after beating the boss slime. Just extract the data.zip folder in your www folder and check it out, let me know if it's any good. This is my first time trying this, so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Last edited: