1627148715388.png
Store:
Language: Japanese
Developer: Circle One
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Release Date: 2021-06-11
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1627148715388.png 1627148733064.png 1627148753431.png 1627148773837.png 1627148793622.png 1627148814535.png 1627148829582.png 1627148854592.png 1627148917441.png 1627148933200.png

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm actually already working on this one, and about 80% done (story, most menus, and 70% of scenes completed).

However, I won't be uploading my patch until 2-3 months after this game's release (It released 6/11/21, so I'll probably wait until 9/11/21 or so), in order to allow the devs to collect as much revenue as possible. If anyone wants to try and beat me with the translation, good luck since it's incredibly long and you'll likely break the game if you're just gonna MTL it.

Btw, it was a pleasure translating this one, though it was mostly a personal endeavor, so I don't blame anyone if they don't like my translation when I upload it.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm actually already working on this one, and about 80% done (story, most menus, and 70% of scenes completed).

However, I won't be uploading my patch until 2-3 months after this game's release (It released 6/11/21, so I'll probably wait until 9/11/21 or so), in order to allow the devs to collect as much revenue as possible. If anyone wants to try and beat me with the translation, good luck since it's incredibly long and you'll likely break the game if you're just gonna MTL it.

Btw, it was a pleasure translating this one, though it was mostly a personal endeavor, so I don't blame anyone if they don't like my translation when I upload it.
Hey man, that's amazing! I didn't think that anyone was working on a translation at the moment due to how little this game is mentioned here at the moment. Should have considered the revenue angle. And don't worry too much about people not liking the translation. If you've been working on it for a while and it isn't just a bunch of lines run through a machine translator, that already puts it a cut above the rest of the RPGMaker games here, second only to official translations.

Thanks again for your effort!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey man, that's amazing! I didn't think that anyone was working on a translation at the moment due to how little this game is mentioned here at the moment. Should have considered the revenue angle. And don't worry too much about people not liking the translation. If you've been working on it for a while and it isn't just a bunch of lines run through a machine translator, that already puts it a cut above the rest of the RPGMaker games here, second only to official translations.

Thanks again for your effort!
Thanks for the support.
I'm trucking along and process is getting slower as I feel the burnout rising, but I'll be finishing this game fairly quickly.

The devs actually released a new version of the game two days ago with some new CGs and events, so while that's great, the problem is that I'll need to wait/try to find this new version to download. THEN I'll need to go through the long process of importing my translation over (it's a big translation, which means I'll have to check my work quite a bit for changes). And even after that, I made some personal changes to allow for a "virgin run" (basically, I branched mandatory sex scenes in the game to avoid the MC being forced into them).

Sooooo yeah, I'll need to look for the new version of the game even AFTER I finish this translation, and then do more work import and re-do all my own changes, so it'll take a while to complete. :/

Reactions: Sjkxndnxncnndf

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks for the support.
I'm trucking along and process is getting slower as I feel the burnout rising, but I'll be finishing this game fairly quickly.

The devs actually released a new version of the game two days ago with some new CGs and events, so while that's great, the problem is that I'll need to wait/try to find this new version to download. THEN I'll need to go through the long process of importing my translation over (it's a big translation, which means I'll have to check my work quite a bit for changes). And even after that, I made some personal changes to allow for a "virgin run" (basically, I branched mandatory sex scenes in the game to avoid the MC being forced into them).

Sooooo yeah, I'll need to look for the new version of the game even AFTER I finish this translation, and then do more work import and re-do all my own changes, so it'll take a while to complete. :/
RIP. If it helps, I've bought and played the game prior to making this post so I'm sure I can procure the updated version easily. What I'm not entirely sure is how the DRM for DLSite works and the ramifications for my account should it ever detect that I've been sharing the game for free.

Regardless, at least I can rest easy knowing that a proper non-word salad translation is under way. Better have a good one that takes a while than the second coming of the Voynich Manuscript. In the meantime, I'll check out the new updated version since you mentioned there being new events and CGs.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Nah, one of the ULMF folks helped direct me to the new version. Don't worry about jeopardizing yourself; I usually buy from DLsite myself, but I wasn't even sure if I liked this game to begin with, so I'll likely just buy it anyway to support the devs.

I'm currently trying to update my translation with the new one, so it's a bit of a roadblock, but the process is moving along as smoothly as I could've hoped. From what I can see regarding the new version, there are 3 new scenes and a new enemy, as well as a new item and a few other things. Fortunately for me, none of the maps that I've changed seem to have been altered from the original (they have the same file size as the original), so at least I don't need to go back into RPGMaker, except to change the Common Events file, which does contain some of the menu/H-status information.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Nah, one of the ULMF folks helped direct me to the new version. Don't worry about jeopardizing yourself; I usually buy from DLsite myself, but I wasn't even sure if I liked this game to begin with, so I'll likely just buy it anyway to support the devs.

I'm currently trying to update my translation with the new one, so it's a bit of a roadblock, but the process is moving along as smoothly as I could've hoped. From what I can see regarding the new version, there are 3 new scenes and a new enemy, as well as a new item and a few other things. Fortunately for me, none of the maps that I've changed seem to have been altered from the original (they have the same file size as the original), so at least I don't need to go back into RPGMaker, except to change the Common Events file, which does contain some of the menu/H-status information.
That's good to hear. Checked the gallery after I ported over my saves (which are thankfully still compatible), can confirm. Not sure about the new item though I'd reckon you would know a lot more than I do since you're the one translating. Thanks again, btw!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry, should update my status since there's some interest still here.
There was an update to the game, so I'm still pushing along.
Nearly done, since it's basically just about 20-30% of the H-scenes left, and the H-menu.

However, I want to give the devs more time to profit from their game, since translated games seem to be uploaded here quickly. Therefore, even if I finish soon, I'm not going to upload my patch on ULMF until next month or so (my target date was 9/11 to give the devs about 2-3 months of funds, but that seems a little morbid too).