RPGM - WIP - [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

1. 3.00 star(s)

disimulated

3 out of 5 stars.

Note: I played another *The Church of NTR* game (*Gambler's Game*) right before this one, so I am somewhat comparing this game to it. This game was released after Gambler's Game, but it is a step backwards in my opinion. Gambler's Game is a better game. However as an NTR game, this one does have some strong points.

This Japanese NTR RPGM game has annoying mechanics. There's too much "game" in this game. Each day, you have to allocate the 3 pairs of players to a collection task, but you can't select the locations with the mouse. You have to left or right arrow through the 14 locations to select them. You do completely control the NTR - pair up with the love interest each day and she'll stay yours. Pair her with someone else and they'll move in and start to corrupt her.

The best thing is that there's 4 antagonists and there's 12 scenes for each one. There's many steps in her corruption, so you can play with fire a bit if you want. You can even switch up her partner to move all the corruption paths along to drag things out.

What I don't love with this game compared to the other The Church of NTR games is the loss of the "wander around and see NTR". There is a tiny bit of that inside the shelter, but since the screen does not scroll properly, it is difficult to make it work. In this game, the CG scenes are shown directly as they happen during the collection tasks. It's not like the other Church games where you wander around and see that something is happening, but can't actually see the scene (until later).

The CGs (there are no animations) are not bad, but the love interest is not super hot. Attractive and fit, but not gorgeously innocent and busty like some of the great LIs in Japanese art can be.

Comments/Things to improve:
    1. The translation is weak. Lots of nonsensical results. Gender pronouns are particularly bad.
    2. The CGs are censored.
    3. In the love interest's status screen, sprite speech bubbles and the diary pages are not translated.
    4. The speech bubbles on the NTR chibis on the maps are not translated either.
    5. Loss of the "walk around to discover NTR" mechanic reduces the thrill of the game.

Summary:
    Decent game for fans of NTR, as there can be lots of it. It loses two stars for annoying gameplay, frequently poor MTL, middling love interest attractiveness, the fact that the status pages are not translated, censorship, and by poor comparison to the developer's other games.