RPGM [Translation Request] [RJ373721] 光と影のドッペルゲンガー Geocentrism Theory

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
1668618883166.png

Genre: Female Protaganist, Multiple Female Protaganist, Corruption, BDSM, Group, Rape, Oral, Anal, Pregnancy, Birth, Ryona / Brutal, Creampie, Interspecies Sex, Bestiality, and some more extreme like fisting, prolapse, footing, maybe 1 gore scene.

DLsitelink:

It's hard to expect a fully translation of this project anytime soon but a mtl done with deepl including interface would be cool to have. And if someone does know how to extract the game data from the .exe file of the MV game (EnigmaVB not working for this one) ı'd start doing myself as well. [ I was able to decrypt the image files but couldn't decrypt it for translator++ to start working on it]

The game looks unique and it seems like there are two different characters you play but i don't know if you can swap characters later on.

Plus an uncensored patch is avaliable on the devs site as well.

If you guys wanna play the game in English via DeepL translation you can check this guide;

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-translate-all-games-with-deepl-while-playing-the-game.123791/

And for the japanese texts in images you can use the program to hook texts from images and paste them to DeepL.

Last edited:

Kishiki

Oct 9, 2017
Is there no www/js or data folder in this game? Either it'd be hidden or not given...?
I usually like to speed up most rpg maker games so I don't waste time grinding.
There seems to be no plugin attached at all :0 I can't find it

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Is there no www/js or data folder in this game? Either it'd be hidden or not given...?
I usually like to speed up most rpg maker games so I don't waste time grinding.
There seems to be no plugin attached at all :0 I can't find it
I tried it i was only able to get the images out of the .exe file. It's encryped with different program i guess. Generally Mv Games i came across with that has only .exe file are encrypted with EnigmaVB but this one isn't.

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
I tried it i was only able to get the images out of the .exe file. It's encryped with different program i guess. Generally Mv Games i came across with that has only .exe file are encrypted with EnigmaVB but this one isn't.
EnigmaVB v0.59 or higher will unpack it.

Reactions: Diablosifa