RPGM [Translation Request] [RJ373721] 光と影のドッペルゲンガー Geocentrism Theory

rasafip143

May 24, 2021
Strangely I started this game just fine, but after some time it started giving me
"The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc00005)"
I tried sfc /scannow and updating drivers, but nothing changes, even the official release gives me the same error.
Anyone has the same problem/knows how to fix it? Other games run OK (tried DEMON ROOTS).

Link089

Mar 5, 2018
I found this game already translated, and from another channel, I play a game with tools to translate it directly.
I fixed some of the translations as they were not perfect.
My question is, as these games were not on f95 before in english, are these eligible for uploading it ? Or only as a developer can I submit a game on f95zone ?

Link089

Mar 5, 2018
At the beginning of the game, the character is clearly underage, breaking the following current rule :

1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
    1. This includes translations, bug fixes, etc for banned content.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
At the beginning of the game, the character is clearly underage, breaking the following current rule :

1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
    1. This includes translations, bug fixes, etc for banned content.
oh, ok :unsure: