RPGM - [Translation Request][RJ417027]Spy Mission ~She's an Ossan's Maid~[The Church of NTR]

1. 2.00 star(s)

memeeater345

If you are the fan of NTR then the game is for you otherwise don't play because it is very boring if you are vanilla player. The op of the game is you are secret agent who was send on the secret mission with his girlfriend who is also an agent to find evidence of illegal activity of the criminal boss Orlando. You found the evidence but you need 3 keys(blue, red and green) to access it. Basically the plot of the game is you need to find 3 keys before Orlando corrupt your girlfriend. There are 3 endings. 1st one is happy ending (vanilla route) which is the most boring ending because there are no sex scene as mc with any of girls. Like you can raise the affection with all the girls but you always tell them at the final affection event "sorry I have a girlfriend". If you say that then later she will just provide you with hints of locations of the keys. There is also no scene with his girlfriend which he was supposed to sleep at the end of the game which is for me stupid than what is the point for the vanilla route. Also personally for me it is stupid that you can unlimited number of times to stop Orlando from corrupting your girlfriend at the night time like there is no time limit. 2nd ending is ntr harem which basically you say to the girls at their final affection events that you like them but somehow Orlando magically shows up and immediately fucks them which leads to their corruption (scenes with Orlando is ofc shown) and later you can't ask them anymore for hints. 3rd ending I didn't play so I think that Orlando only need to corrupt your girlfriend. At first I thought the gameplay would be fun like finding clues but it isn't you just need to help maids and go through their events and eventually you will find almolst all of the hints. After that you just need to deduct where the keys are.

Overall just use the guide to find keys if you wanna happy ending which is boring. So I recommend to aim for ntr harem ending which basically has all of the sex scenes in the game. Why I gave it 2 stars. The art isn't bad but gameplay is basicall you go to the girl, talk to them, watch their events where you collect hints for the keys and thats it which is almost like visual novel. Also the game doesn't give you time limit to stop the corruption of your girlfriend. You can always stop Orlando to corrupt your girlfriend at the night time so basically you can finish the game and she will not even once be lewded by Orlando which makes the game not challenging. The purpose of multiple endings is meaningless because the game is heavily based on ntr so there should be only 1 ending.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SharkVampire

I almost made it through the game, but still gave up before the ending. Then I watched the endings with the cheats in Mtool and made sure I didn't lose anything.

Played with sugoi translator and Deepl, which practically eliminated all the machine translation flaws.

TLDR: It's a game with a good idea, a great variety of characters with whom it is a pleasant to talk to. The game also has many interesting mechanics, but their main drawback is their actual implementation. It's not a good NTR game, because it's too easy to avoid and basically to see NTR content, as in many others bad NTR games, you have to cuck yourself on purpose. The only real NTR that hurt me, was the fact that we can't choose other heroine instead of the main one, they will all end up either being raped or just staying as your friends. The game gives the false impression that it's not just about NTR, mainly because of how easy that content is to avoid. However, it does not reward the player, in any way, for trying to get through the game in a pure way. The relationship with the main heroine is almost never explored, and the secondary characters receive the most attention in the game. The relationship with your girlfriend is practically unexplored, and the secondary characters get most of an attention in the game. The endings are very forced and weak. The sex scenes are unimpressive.

About the mechanics and the game itself. In general, the game has a lot of seemingly good ideas, but implemented out of hand. The story idea itself is very good. You need to stay undercover and so the protagonist is aware of what's going on, not just a blind idiot as is usually the case in NTR games. You can also stop NTR, but the way it's implemented is just awful. Basically you just bang on the wall every time NTR happens and it stops all progress. Honestly, I thought this mechanic would just be like a temporary mechanic in the first stage of the game. But no, we can essentially go the whole game this way, just fucking banging on the wall and not letting the homeowner do what he wants to do in his own house. I'm sorry, but that's just bullshit. It would have been right to use what's already in the game - money, which is very hard to get in the game. We could use them to bribe other maids, or soldiers, to help distract the baron. Alternatively, a favors system could be introduced: if you help other girls enough, you can ask them to do something, such as distracting the baron again or getting close to him instead of your girlfriend. For one thing, it would have been harder to prevent NTR if you really intended to go down a pure route, but the corruption would still have happened as resources would have been consistently lacking and the game would have really challenged the player for those who decided to go for a good ending.

- The mechanic of summoning girls for a night out to the Baron is interesting and similar to the mechanic from Leanne 2, but implemented much worse. Essentially, if your girl isn't corrupted, he only summons her every day, you knock on the wall, interrupt the act and it's all over again.
    - Finding items to complete the main task is generally interesting.
    - During the dialogues, there are usually 3 answer options, which is a plus. But overall, it affects how much you will improve your relationship with the girl, or not improve at all if she doesn't like the answer.
    - I really enjoyed interacting with the girls, all of them are different from each other. There are some outright clichéd types among them, but overall, I found a few among them that who were very close to my heart. There are a lot of girls, though, and I would rather consider this a downside, as it dilutes the player's attention and reduced the amount of possible content with them. Nevertheless, someone might enjoy the very possibility of being able to choose from so many.
    - The sex scenes, themselves, are pretty average. There is a variation of the heroine's emotions, more or less average quality dialogues, and static pictures, even without trying to make them falsely animated (when the screen shakes or the picture is sort of blurred around the edges, which gives the impression of movement). The main heroine has the most scenes, the other characters have 2 each.

The main downside, apart from poor NTR implementation, for me was that I believed that the game doesn't force you to follow certain rails, and that you don't have to choose content you don't want to see. I'll explain. Throughout the game, it felt like the main heroine didn't really need to be protected at all costs. After a while, she even asked you who your favorite girl was, and you could choose anyone, including her, which gave me the false impression that we could end the game with the girl of our choice. Or maybe even make your own harem (Which wasn't in my plans, but given the simplicity of NTR interruption mechanics, I thought NTR was more of a plot element here). However, when it came to confessing to one of the girls who I really liked, things came out very differently. If you tell her that your feelings are mutual, the girl will be happy, but then she gets raped by the Baron and then she stops communicating with you! If you reject her, nothing will happen to her, but she will just help you and be your friend! Seriously? So you're saying that all those moments we shared with them were just to hurt us more? As it turned out later, there are two (or three) endings. The first is a happy ending with the main heroine, and the second is if the heroine is badly corrupted, and the third (not sure) is if all the girls fall to Baron, it's if you confess your feelings to all the girls. Okay, I agree, it's pretty skanky to create a harem while the heroine is sacrificing herself trying to complete the mission, but you could give us the option of choosing another girl we'd like to end the game with. And overall, the choice in favor of the main heroine is questionable. In fact, her relationship with the protagonist is not well defined. Most of the game you spent interacting with other girls, so you can only choose her out of a sense of duty and loyalty. And there's not even a reward for you at the end, no romantic scene, not even a sex scene, just a little conversation that they're happy and a logo on the black screen saying "Good end".