None [ Translation request ] 異世界娼館ロード - Isekai Brothel Road

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,

So since that game is out, i want it,but i don't know japanese, how to translate it and if someone gonna post a request about it, so i am.
is it possible to have that game translation ? Can someone post it ?

here the dlsite official :

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure what engine this game is on. Doesn't look like any I've seen before.

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Not sure what engine this game is on. Doesn't look like any I've seen before.
So basically, this game is probably on a different engine ?
The studio have already made a game called "the elven educator"
I'm not sure but i think (maybe) they are on the same engine.

Dlsite elven educator have official english version, i remember buyed it some time ago.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is more then likely on a custom engine, which makes translation difficult. unless you know how to get to the files.

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Ran the files through a universal decoder. I could translate text and images but since it's a custom engine I have no way of repacking it. So unless anyone gets their hands on the engine or a way to repack the files, we're stuck.

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Ran the files through a universal decoder. I could translate text and images but since it's a custom engine I have no way of repacking it. So unless anyone gets their hands on the engine or a way to repack the files, we're stuck.
Thanks for you reply, im gonna try that.
I've never used a universal decoder but if i need help ima ask you for help probably.

Reactions: Lilifox

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Soooo, after many manipulation, i don't know how to install a universal decoder, if you are here can you explain me what a universal decoder is, and how to use it on the game please ?
I'm lost already.

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
ENG title : Isekai Brothel Road
JP title : 異世界娼館ロード
LINK :

Description :
Genre - Breasts Elf/Fairy Nonhuman/Monster Girl Kimono/Japanese Clothes Sex Industry/Soapland Fantasy Big Breasts Tiny Breasts

This free city possesses a fantastical red light district lined with brothels for all manner of species,
drawing an equally diverse cast of clientele.

However, one day, the balance of brothels is broken with the arrival of a reincarnated owner from another world, with sexual services on tap that were before unimaginable.

In order for the rest of the whorehouses to survive against this new threat, they'll have to band together.
Will they prove victorious?

Features adjustable difficulty for battle and management parts!
Battle part:
Easy mode: Enjoy the H without worry
Normal mode: Contains some puzzle-solving elements

Management Part:
Easy Mode: No pressure to repay loan every month.
Normal Mode: Repay your debt monthly, or it's game over for you.

50 base HCG
150+ CG total including variations
Almost every character has accompanying HCG.
The main characters have 2+ H events!

Sample pictures :
0861c8e4f45b2cff6e1c68d29dedcd38.jpg ed664e38a3b4c7f92f2293c67c81138d.jpg eb50117a9830459e12a47c866c70932d.jpg 2cae7a94ee79746bd102f818bb3ecff8.jpg 19434d33424df77d7027c1b99bf920fe.jpg

Last edited: