None [ Translation request ] 異世界娼館ロード - Isekai Brothel Road

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
+1

Wow, management brothel games are so rare. Mainly got monster girl club bifrost and a few others but most are very old or are htlms

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
And what other games like Monster Girl Club Bifrost do you know?
There's

A certain shop in the capital - Compete with other girl shops and shut em down them they join yours. You can prostitute them / romance them however its mainly an item selling game.

Secret care cafe - Cafe shop where you girls do a little extra service, I believe you can do on dates with them too.

Be a maid in the Demon World - Same as type as secret care safe above but fantasy world

Dohna Dohna - Hustle girls you capture, attack locations for resources/other girls to hustle and plenty of story.

Etc. (Club Bitfrost still is one of the top next to Dohna Dohna in my opinion)

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
There's

A certain shop in the capital - Compete with other girl shops and shut em down them they join yours. You can prostitute them / romance them however its mainly an item selling game.

Secret care cafe - Cafe shop where you girls do a little extra service, I believe you can do on dates with them too.

Be a maid in the Demon World - Same as type as secret care safe above but fantasy world

Dohna Dohna - Hustle girls you capture, attack locations for resources/other girls to hustle and plenty of story.

Etc. (Club Bitfrost still is one of the top next to Dohna Dohna in my opinion)
I would like to see something...interspecies like it was it Bifrost. Are there any games that you've mentioned that have romancable monster girls?

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
I would like to see something...interspecies like it was it Bifrost. Are there any games that you've mentioned that have romancable monster girls?
Not really monster girls just girls with cat ears/demon horns, there's brothel king where you can add mods to it to add monster girls but its an HTML (I think) and isn't finished (v .2).

Club Bifrost is basically the top monster girl (if not only) brothel game just like how Evenicle stands as a legendary rpg and not many compare to it. Waiting for Feb 22. where it the 2nd game is coming out, the hype is real :D

A certain shop in the capital has a catgirl if i remember

Maid in the demon world has a demon and angel