None [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Room Memory with my Niece / 姪とルームメモリー (RJ01261991) by いぶきもの / Ibukimono

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
+1

I could never figure out how to use Translator++ to machine translate Tyrano games. Now I'm on Linux so it's extra difficult. with Translator++ isn't native to Linux,

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
I have translated the game, the bad thing is that it is in the first version, so the bugs will still be there, the game is 98% translated, some things I have not found where they are located, and I could not translate them, I would say that it is playable, if I miss something to translate or something is wrong, tell me and I will correct it.

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
I have translated the game, the bad thing is that it is in the first version, so the bugs will still be there, the game is 98% translated, some things I have not found where they are located, and I could not translate them, I would say that it is playable, if I miss something to translate or something is wrong, tell me and I will correct it.
Thank you, it's a fun if short little game.

Reactions: chris4216

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
Version 1.0.1 translated, I have fixed some translation errors, also, now it is completely translated to English (except for the onomatopoeias) any error tell me.
I also leave here the Japanese version
ENG:
JAP:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote