Others [Translation Request] ROOM [RJ01006720][SORAREVO]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
I am unable to go shopping for items despite the unlocking message somewhere in June.

I checked my old V1 game and there are 4 options when you choose to go for a walk. However, in the new version, there are only 3. Anyone else encountered the same problem?
Yeah that's surprising to me too, because I get the prompt but dont see the option.

Still, I finished the game without it, so I guess it doesnt really matter.

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
Is there an Android port for this game? Full English?, I already download this game in other websites but in apk, but unfortunately the translation is indonesian I think.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Yeah that's surprising to me too, because I get the prompt but dont see the option.

Still, I finished the game without it, so I guess it doesnt really matter.
You need the shopping option to get items for some scenes.

Is there a way to fix it?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
You need the shopping option to get items for some scenes.

Is there a way to fix it?
Download newer version from the main topic.

It's says that it's still 2.0.4 EN but there will be option to go to the store (after 2nd or 3rd month of the game, should be dialogue about it) to buy things like Sleeping Pills and aphrodisiac (gated by the surveillance level).

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023

It's says that it's still 2.0.4 EN but there will be option to go to the store (after 2nd or 3rd month of the game, should be dialogue about it) to buy things like Sleeping Pills and aphrodisiac (gated by the surveillance level).

Thanks a lot.
How do I use my save files?

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023

Thanks a lot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote