Philia

Dec 27, 2020
tf00.png
ENG title:
RPG [Darkness Kingdom]
JP title: RPG【ダークネスキングダム】
Developer:
Purchase here:
Tags: Female Protag, Degrading Transformation, Monsterization, Class Change, Anthro, Vore, Unbirth, Oviposition, Petrification, Objectification, and some more...
Length: 5 hours according to dev

Description (google TL dev's notes):
"Transfur is the name of the game. Some forms of statues and objects as well. R-18. 30 kinds of abnormalities, and the status effects Poison, Confusion, and Charm. 40 different Bad Ends.
One day, an incident occurred in which the soldiers of the kingdom disappeared. Four knights, including protaginst Tina, are summoned by the king to go investigate. The four knights head out to investigate the surroundings in order to grasp the situation, but then..."

First impressions:
・Heroine fantasy of getting transformed into the creatures you face in battle, and get to walk arund as a monster yourself until you find a cure.
・The main eroticism comes from how TFs impact your looks, skills, stats and sometimes opens up new paths, how they're semi-permanent, allows enemies to Charm you, and severely changes how NPCs treat you... Depending on how well the TF+Bad End dialogue is written, this could be pretty fucking kinky.
・Every one of the ~30 mobs can give a unique TF through QTE, and dropping to 0 HP sends you to one of many short-but-sweet Bad End CGs.
・Plays like a straightforward dungeon crawl with basic controls and low difficulty, not much to write about here.
・Plot and characters seem fun from what little I can read, and exciting looking areas open gradually by progressing the story.
・The fetish aspects go broad but not very deep, the dev seems to just have wanted their first game have has many humiliating TFs as possible. New monsters and new transformations around every corner.
・Overall feels like a pretty good showcase of silly and fetishized transformations that you can sorta play out in-game.

Hope to see this game translated soon,
Please or the game to support the dev!
2022/08/07 EDIT:
Also available on , and dev said they'd be working on an ENG translation sometime!!​

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Added a few more example screenshots to OP to give a feel of what the writing is like.
From using my auto DeepL tools I've found that dialogues are very short and shallow, but that also makes the game all the more simple to translate especially considering there's only 5 hours worth of content.
After 3 hours of playing, I've found that transformations are pretty much only about getting to look that way as you walk around, which are still exotic, variating and kinky like no other game I've ever seen. There's just no other gameplay impact to it than temporarily getting all your skills replaced with ones related to your new, lesser form.
The Bad Ends writing I now know are all short but pretty damn sweet, really drives home what how pitiful of a creature you become, and often has some other character really rub it in on you.
Oh, and I do like how there's enough consistent writing to create a solid, overarcing plot that makes your adventure feel immersive and engaging enough. Like how there are 3 other knights that you encounter several times during your travel, and sometimes they've been changed for the worse. Or how the many boss battles are different in your approach to them, sometimes seemingly not worth fighting, and sometimes you team up with another knight to battle two-on-two.
The story is a good ride for sure.

Last edited:

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
Just for the information, you can get/buy this game on itch.io:
Trial Version -
Full Game -
And also developer of the game said, that they are working on the English translation!:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Just for the information, you can get/buy this game on itch.io:
Trial Version -
Full Game -
And also developer of the game said, that they are working on the English translation!:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are great news, thank you!
Edited OP to reflect this.

Reactions: Padre_Bombita

TFAddiction

Jul 20, 2020
Based on a thread in itch.io, the creator has already made an English version, so maybe this thread should be moved to game request.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Based on a thread in itch.io, the creator has already made an English version, so maybe this thread should be moved to game request.
Which thread would that be? Got a link to that?
Last mention of the ENG TL was from 4 days ago, saying «No word yet on when the English version will be ready, but we'll do our best!»

TFAddiction

Jul 20, 2020
Ahh wait, my bad, wrongly saw a comment thread. The creator only renamed several files in jp so people can run the game in non-JP laptops, but the game should still be in JP.

Reactions: Philia

Mythbot

Aug 18, 2018
Tried the demo, and it was pretty good! Would love to get my hands on the full game! Anybody got this that they are willing to share? If not, I guess I better get some spare change together!

DDDyeah

Aug 28, 2022
Tried the demo, and it was pretty good! Would love to get my hands on the full game! Anybody got this that they are willing to share? If not, I guess I better get some spare change together!
i heard to author of this game appeared on this site in another post, make of that what you will