RPGM Complete (Translation Request) [RPG] Sphilia's Familiar

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys I will try to machine translate this game with Translator++ until dlsite officially does it.
I will also try to correct any english errors that the machine translates (might lead to partially deleted text or not very accurate text)

Reactions: YinBlack

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I cannot translate the game anymore...I tried translator++ and it shows a lot of bugs...If someone skilled in machine translating is picking this up then great, also it has been announced that it will be traduced on the official site soon

Reactions: Kaelathor

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I cannot translate the game anymore...I tried translator++ and it shows a lot of bugs...If someone skilled in machine translating is picking this up then great, also it has been announced that it will be traduced on the official site soon
Thank you for the heads up, excited to see it being in the works now for translation on the site, i can update my OP if you have the link for it on the site? If it matters, if not ill wait and see if their is a release date and possible chance to upload it.

varry

May 21, 2017
I get the translation using machine, but i can only find trial version of the game :(
Can someone share full version ? :giggle: plz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Untranslated game , hopefully the same version the patch was made for (there's 1.1 and 2.0 there).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, I'm sorry for doubleposting so much, but the problem is, for me it is not working, I've tried both 1.0 and 2.0, can someone explain how exactly to do? ( I've installed Sphilia's familiar v1.0 and then extracted data in game folder)
Yeah 2.0 finally download and the patch is working with it too.

You need to put the patches files in the the games data folder, not just the game folder. But the data folder is contained in the .rgss3a file so you have to extract it. There's a guide here, unfortunately most antivirus's don't like the decryptor so be ready.

Also note that you need the Japanese locale to start the game, so if you don't have it you may want .

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah 2.0 finally download and the patch is working with it too.

You need to put the patches files in the the games data folder, not just the game folder. But the data folder is contained in the .rgss3a file so you have to extract it. There's a guide here, unfortunately most antivirus's don't like the decryptor so be ready.

Also note that you need the Japanese locale to start the game, so if you don't have it you may want .
thanks but if the game works for you and it's translated...could you provide a link? ( like mega or anything ) I'm sure it's easier I really suck at this xD