RPGM (Translation Request) RPG Where You Can Assault Any Women with No Regard to Story Progression + Continued

NiceNiti

Jan 19, 2018
Title: and
Developer: Deeper Learning
Series: RPG Where You Can Assault Any Women with No Regard to Story Progression
Genre: Queen/PrincessFantasyRapeNameless Sex + RPG
Release: Nov/02/2018 and Mar/02/2019 for the squeal
Language: Japanese
Description:
In this RPG, you can violate characters who repeat preset answers and spoil the game's worldview.

Let's roam around a castle and a town, make fun of NPCs and assault female characters!

Well, just in case...
It is possible to go on an adventure and defeat the demon lord like RPGs if you feel like it.

And the squeal :
"Our hero, please fight off the dragon and save the world!"

...Let's bang down people who repeat such pre-set dialogues!
Spoil the orthodox RPGs' worldview in this game.

Like the previous game...
it is possible to go on an adventure and defeat the demon lord like RPGs or, this time, kill the king if you feel like it.
352224 352227 352228 352230 352231

Reactions: peterossk and daobo

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Download for the (untranslated) game , not the file hosts people usually want but it's small game. There's a torrent . Can't find the sequel.
this is untranslated and the game doesnt work smthing about some "file".png missing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this is untranslated and the game doesnt work smthing about some "file".png missing
Yes I said it's untranslated. If there was a translated version around this translation request thread wouldn't be needed, and a copy of the game is need to translate it.

The game has Japanese characters in some of its files names. The files aren't missing but the name is likely scrambled from extracting it with a program that can't understand Japanese (and has turned 主人公の勇者 立ち絵 into ÄÕÉlî÷é╠ùEÄÊ ùºé┐èG for example).

Reactions: MR.Z...

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Yes I said it's untranslated. If there was a translated version around this translation request thread wouldn't be needed, and a copy of the game is need to translate it.

The game has Japanese characters in some of its files names. The files aren't missing but the name is likely scrambled from extracting it with a program that can't understand Japanese (and has turned 主人公の勇者 立ち絵 into ÄÕÉlî÷é╠ùEÄÊ ùºé┐èG for example).
you know a fix ? if so then help me i like these kind of games and there arent many of these

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
you know a fix ? if so then help me i like these kind of games and there arent many of these
I use , clicking on "code page" lets you pick the language to use. There's also , pressing ctrl + E will let you pick the language (I think). Pick Japanese and it should extract the game with the file names intact.