RPGM [Translation Request] [RPGM] Cure the disease of the Boy brave man Ken - grandpa! no Maki ...

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Yo lads and lasses! since it's been a while and my promised translation is a bit overdue, i wanted to give you a small status and situation update.

I was busy AF the last couple weeks (with my actual job) and still have some major projects to lead and obviously deliver. Since I'm a father of two cute little princess', I need to set at least some priorities in my life. Also, I was informed two weeks ago, that my own father has cancer and will be operated in about a month from now. So yeah... I got my ass full right now...

Let's get to the point:
In spite of all the sh*t that's going on in my life right now, I still managed to work a wee bit on the translation and I'm currently (but also unfortunately only :cry:) at about 63% of the translation nonetheless.
If possible, I'll finish the rest this w'end. Also, just to clarify, I'm a bit of a perfectionist at times (although I'm actually a lazy piece of sh*t, when not at work), so I'll obviously do a play-testing as well. Simultaneously, I can check the text and, where required, wrap the dialogue correctly, to that everything is readable.

Hence, I'll surely need more time... :HideThePain: And in sight of the aforementioned, I can't even tell you the "ETA". In behalf of that, I apologize for the downer and thank you for the understanding. *prostrating*

Cheers!

Fleshy (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)