[Translation request][RPGM] Netorare Wife Mikiko-I'm Sorry, You. I was defeated. Because you leave it alone ... I was lonely. ~

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I made an experimental SugoiV3/Google MTL hybrid for v1.04.

This is not really meant as a serious translation attempt, I'm just looking for an alternative to Google-Translate for longer games when DeepL becomes unreasonably tedious to use. (This only took about 10% of the effort a DeepL based MTL would take.)

It would be great if I could get some feedback whether or not it's possible to follow the story to a reasonable degree, or if this is basically as bad as raw Google-Translate. :HideThePain:

Not in any way tested. The point of this test is to keep work time as low as possible.
If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial release.
1.1 Adjustments to fix word wrapping and getting rid of a few thousand "<b>"
Hey I tried out the translation, it's not bad but uh, sometimes the font is really small. Is there any way to increase the font size?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey I tried out the translation, it's not bad but uh, sometimes the font is really small. Is there any way to increase the font size?
I didn't actually change font size, I changed font type. I do that to make sure text definitely doesn't escape the screen, but ofc you can change that.
Inside your game folder go to www>fonts. Drop whatever font you want in there (you can find hundreds of free fonts on
"fonts . google . com" for example) and then open the "gamefont.css" with notepad (or whatever you use to edit text).

Change this line to whatever font you put in:
src: url("StintUltraCondensed-Regular.ttf");

For example if you simply want the original font back change it to:
src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf");

That's it. MV makes that very convenient.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanhai