RPGM [Translation Request][RPGM][None] Erotic kid class's used crap teacher RPG/エロガキ学級の使いっぱしりクソ雑魚せんせーRPG [unknown] [ethyl alcohol]

kingkaschte

Mar 30, 2021
1703903653104.png

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: unknown
Language: English, Japanese

orangbilekamat

Sep 2, 2022
free download link please? i tried to download from kimochi.info but the file is corrupted and i can't open the game

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
orangbilekamat When you encounter a "corrupted" Japanese game, there's an easy checklist which will solve your problems in the majority of cases:
1. Is the archive password protected? Some websites (such as hentaibed or kimochi) will put passwords on all their archives, mainly just to deter zero-effort scrapers. The password is usually the same for all files and listed somewhere on the website, usually in the FAQ or sidebar.
2. Is this part of a split archive? Some games are too big to fit in a single download link, so it'll be split into multiple 500-1000MB parts. You can usually identify them since the file will end in something like ".rar.part1". Make sure you have all the parts and choose part1 when extracting. Your archive program will handle the rest automatically.
3. Do you need Japanese locale? If the games says it's corrupted and/or displays a lot of ???????? or empty boxes, you probably need to run the game with Japanese locale. You can either change your system to Japanese or use a locale emulator (I'm pretty sure I use , but feel free to google your own).

As a freebie, I'll even solve your problems for you: the password is kimochi.info and you need Japanese locale to run this game (common among games made with RPGM VXace, such as this one).