RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

jacefreeman

Feb 16, 2018
Yes it is... I've found it where it happens. I've made a new patch now... it should work. ( I also updated the link in my old post).
Can I ask how you fix the NoMethodError and what causes it? I've tried to do machine translation with Translation++ and I get that error a lot. Since I'm a complete novice with machine translation I could never figure out a solution.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Can I ask how you fix the NoMethodError and what causes it? I've tried to do machine translation with Translation++ and I get that error a lot. Since I'm a complete novice with machine translation I could never figure out a solution.

At some place there is something like that: "/ name[anything]" there shouldn't be an interval between "/" and "name"... the correct way is "/name[anything]"

The bug in the post above comes because in code it's "\name[Chris] "Yeah! ! ? \ {\C[10]5000M\C[0] \}! ! ? ? ? ]" and it should be "\name[Chris] "Yeah! ! ? \{\C[10]5000M\C[0] \}! ! ? ? ? ]", . The error comes because there shouldn't be an interval here "\_{\C[10]5000M\C[0] \}! ! ? ? ? ]". I made the interval in red for visibility. After an "\" there should never be an interval.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacefreeman and Ray

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
sorry for my ignorance but how do i apply this patch?

Just copy the "Data" folder over your game's "Data" folder and overwrite it.
If you don't have a "Data" folder in your game folder, that means you have to unpack your game.
I've posted an unpacked version of the game (with older patch already applied), one page ago.

Ray

Aug 9, 2016
Captura.PNG
for me it happens when starting the second area, as you can see in the save.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
StoneM can you translate these happypink game ?

I don't know, somebody should make translation thread for each of these games.