RPGM [Translation Request] RUINCESS --Sacred Knight Girl escapes from the Orc Mansion!-

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts. (For the one in the OP)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first. You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Danthen and u z i