RPGM None [Translation Request] 無人島サバイバル1JK3DK

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
RJ364930_img_main.jpg
無人島サバイバル1JK3DK

Circle : Studio Neko Kick
Link DL:
Genre: Student Uniform Hand Job Pregnancy / Impregnation Breast Sex Blowjob/Fellatio Rape Big Breasts
〇あらすじ

無人島に流れ着いたのは、女子校生1人と男子校生3人……。何も起きないはずもなく。
若い肉体と溢れる性欲を持て余し、男子たちはいつでも彼女を狙っている。
無人島を脱出し、日本に帰ることはできるのか!
Link Game:

Reactions: Ericopa12

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Oh the formatting of this one is wild, would take much time to translate, you can try a cheap and shitty MTL but i bet it will fuck up many of those scripts and formation leading to crashes and bugs!

Edit: yep, tried it. Just doing a quick DeepL MTL fucks the game up with bugs and errors :D

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Oh the formatting of this one is wild, would take much time to translate, you can try a cheap and shitty MTL but i bet it will fuck up many of those scripts and formation leading to crashes and bugs!

Edit: yep, tried it. Just doing a quick DeepL MTL fucks the game up with bugs and errors :D
I'll try my hybrid approach. Technically I already have 2 projects atm (RJ141961 and RJ294690), but if I'm promised lots of bugs and errors...
Traget acquired.jpg

Edit: Didn't realize this was a survival game at first. I'm guessing most of the script errors come from the crafting and the fishing system.
Edit2: Also a bunch of D_TEXT stuff, didn't see anything actually complicated yet though.
Edit3: I think this one will have issues with overlapping text in some menus, especially with the normal font.

Edit4: Okay I can't claim to have ever seen an if line like this before :KEK:
"if(v[16]>=70 && v[16]>=35 && !s[410] && s[411])エッチしてあげる\I[90]"
I'm gonna guess
"if(v[16]>=70 && v[16]>=35 && !s[410] && s[411])I'll have sex with you.\I[90]"
will work, but I wonder what all that stuff actually does.

Edit5: Alrighty the crafting system left. Fun Fun trial and error.
Edit6: Storage turned out real bad not sure yet whats causing it.
Edit7: Seems to be a Translator++ fuckup for some reason it duplicates the number at the end of a dtext that determines font size.
So for some of it either text is the wrong size and doesn't fit on screen or has the font size number behind it. (In this case a bunch of 20's floating around)
Edit8: I guess that's mostly cosmetic though. If you actually withdraw soemthing from the storage you get a separate list that is perfectly readable.
Edit9: Just gotta fix some event log messages and I'm done.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a "slightly" edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including every single script.

Known issues: Storage overview looks a bit wonky, but if you take stuff out or put stuff in you get a nicer list.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial Release.
1.1 Fixed crafting.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Also tried making a mosaic removal mod for v1.0, but it didn't really work for most of it.
That is why I'm not making a thread about it, but maybe someone still wants it since it's still less moasic on some of the stuff. So here it is.
C-02夜這い-01-02パンツずらし1.png

kobal

Jun 14, 2020
Can't seem to craft items after the patch has been installed thus locking out parts where you need to craft to progress further. Weird

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Started the game and got this
Since it's asking for a Japanese file, that is not an issue with the translation.
タイトル .rpgmvp exists in the version from the OP. It should be in "www/img/titles1".
I'm guessing the file got corrupted during extraction. You need to extract the game in Japanese(Japan) system locale or windows will break Japanese file names.
Can't seem to craft items after the patch has been installed thus locking out parts where you need to craft to progress further. Weird
Crafting doesn't work at all or some specific recipes? Does the list just stay empty, or how does it look like?

Reactions: Viktorhugo

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Oh damn. I actually didn't realize crafting is separate from cooking and everytime I tested the system I just cooked stuff. I Identified the problem now and I'm working on it.

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Since it's asking for a Japanese file, that is not an issue with the translation.
タイトル .rpgmvp exists in the version from the OP. It should be in "www/img/titles1".
I'm guessing the file got corrupted during extraction. You need to extract the game in Japanese(Japan) system locale or windows will break Japanese file names.

Crafting doesn't work at all or some specific recipes? Does the list just stay empty, or how does it look like?
Thanks it was indeed a jap local issue but crafting does not work, the list is empty.

Edit : nvm it works now.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Thanks it was indeed a jap local issue but crafting does not work, the list is empty.

Edit : nvm it works now.
If you, or anyone else wants to unzip Japanese zip files without changing the locale here's a tiny program for it:

Works like a charm.

Reactions: Viktorhugo