Others None [Translation Request] Sacrifice Maze ~ Twin princesses of Divine Sex~ [v1.04] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

Dec 3, 2020
1490170470_sacrifice-maze-twin-princesses-of-divine-sex.jpg
Story
In a war between the Kingdom of Elmfurt and the Duchy of Brauha,
the king and queen are captured and killed.
Only princess Ryudomira survives, having escaped to the "Graveyard"
with her palace guards.

However, when monsters attack her guards, Ryudomira is all alone,
and fleeing deep into the Graveyard's maze...

Meanwhile, Lusran has come to the very same maze
as an assassin hired by Elmfurt. Her target is Ryudomira.

In the maze is the Grave Keeper, who realizes that these girls have special
artifacts within their bodies, and lays traps to catch them both.​

Store:
Censored:
Yes (Mosaics)
Version: v1.04
Language: Japanese to English
Genre: Queen/Princess, Fantasy, Egg Laying, Violation, Anal, Tentacle, Body Modification, Breast expansion
Download I got from Thomas Taihei website (Japanese version):
Game number 741
when clicking the link for the game
Password: Thomas@Taihei

Last edited:

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Just started playing the RAW but I wasn't sure how to deal with one of the map obstacles. Starting from the first stage, it appears that there's breakable walls that are blocking access to the southern most part of the map. I've tried slamming the hero into the wall at high speeds, I've tried setting a bomb on her to detonate right at the block, I've tried having her slam herself repeatedly with the frying pan, but none of these methods seem to work. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: It seems like those spots are intentionally blocked. The mazes get re-used in subsequent stages, and those locations get uncovered at times. To get to disconnected parts of the map, you need to use either the teleporter trap or the trap door trap. (Teleporter is a merger of 2 U-turn traps (which is a merger of 2-turn traps)) (Trap door is a merger of 2 large trip stones (which is a merger of 2 regular trip traps))

Last edited: