[Translation Request] Sadistic Maid Rebellion

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
translation would also help to finishing the game, because some keys are so hard to find if I don't understand where / how to get them.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is Valor. I was working on the new translation to Succubus Maze when I came across this game. Since that translation is entering its final days, I decided to take a break and check out this. I found that it has a lot less text than Succubus Maze and so, I decided that I was going to translate it for you all.

After an afternoon of work, I have, as far as I can tell, retranslated every single bit of game text that doesn't have to do with the actual H-scenes from the MTL translation. I also made some minor changes, including:

Changing the MC's name from Harorudo to Harold (To fit the setting better)
Cleaned up the item descriptions and made the correct keys more apparent.
Changed the code puzzle to completely divorce it from the statues. (You should be able to get it once immediately, once you get both pieces of the puzzle)

To demonstrate the translation and as a show of good faith, attached is the complete translation of this game, sans H-scenes. When I am fully finished, I will upload the entire game myself.

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is Valor. I was working on the new translation to Succubus Maze when I came across this game. Since that translation is entering its final days, I decided to take a break and check out this. I found that it has a lot less text than Succubus Maze and so, I decided that I was going to translate it for you all.

After an afternoon of work, I have, as far as I can tell, retranslated every single bit of game text that doesn't have to do with the actual H-scenes from the MTL translation. I also made some minor changes, including:

Changing the MC's name from Harorudo to Harold (To fit the setting better)
Cleaned up the item descriptions and made the correct keys more apparent.
Changed the code puzzle to completely divorce it from the statues. (You should be able to get it once immediately, once you get both pieces of the puzzle)

To demonstrate the translation and as a show of good faith, attached is the complete translation of this game, sans H-scenes. When I am fully finished, I will upload the entire game myself.
I came looking for copper but found gold, thank you very much for ur effort!

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we are LIVE! Attached to this message is the complete data folder for every single piece of relevant text in this game translated into English, h-scenes and all. But that's not all! I also have a game guide and a folder full of saves.

I'll try to get the full game up on the site by the end of the weekend, but for now?

I declare that the translation of Sadistic Maid Rebellion is officially complete!

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Heyo!
First of all I would like the thank you for picking up the translation for this game! It is very much one of my favorites in the last few years.
Second, do you have any plans or are you willing to translate the more up to date version of the game? Specifically the 2.1 version wich was released last december.
I posted about this in the main thread too:

Are there any plans to translate the content from the 2.0 update of this game?
I know 2.0 (recently updated to 2.1) added quite a decent amount of content. If I look in the video files alone I already see a clear difference. The 1.1 (from the OP) has 1874 items in the movie folder while the most recent 2.1 update has 3123 items in the movie folder.
I also know theres also a small minigame where you have to flee for a short amount of time or you get pegged in front of a crowd if I remember correctly. See the image attached to this post for the location I mentioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to DLSite description the following was added to the game (google translated):
Ver2.0 update
-Added a hidden area to the free mode after clearing
・ Added many new events and mini games
・ 18 new motions for new events, including differences
・ Correction and adjustment of other problems

Still, I am glad that this game has gotten a translation and I would like to thank the translator for doing this even if its an outdated version.
If you wish to obtain the most recent copy of the game and translate it, know that I am willing to share it. Just send me a PM and I will reply when I see it.
As mentioned in my other post, if you wish to recieve a fresh copy of the 2.1 version of the game I am willing to share the link. I did notice the most recent version isn't uploaded anywhere that I know of.
If you feel like this project is completed thats fine too. I know I am a few weeks late to the party. You may have already started a new project by the time I post this here.

Once again, thanks for translating the base 1.1 version!

Last edited: