Others Translation Request: Saikou ni tsugou no ii paizuri jouzu no marie-san [Pajamas EX]

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Could someone translate this game, please?
(Also, this is my first request, so if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me :p)

Title: Saikou ni tsugou no ii paizuri jouzu no marie-san
Original title: 最高に都合のいいパイズリ上手のマリーさん
Store page:
Official website:
Developer: Pajamas EX
Artisti: Kurokawa Otogi
Language: Japanese
Censored: Yes

1ea2b447dede6c45f7649b5b5dace870.jpeg
133001.jpg 2d2cc8a7aa4727ac8fadc0971a6798e8.png ae512d2567756993736393a4276f4e8f.png

Reactions: yesz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Torrent for the untranslated game and crack on , direct downloads on . And here's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GideonLover

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just checked this game; while I'm all for AMWF that's actually baked into the story, the problem is that it's a VN.

I spent nearly half the day figuring out how translating VN works, and while I did get it to work with Translator++ and managed to even extract/repackage the .ks files into the correct .xp3 (scenario) file, I've run into two problems:

1.) Translator++ doesn't seem to like moving the translation from cache, meaning that I can successfully inject an initial translation into the game, but after that, any changes I make aren't written to the cache and therefore not applied.
2.) For some crazy reason, this particular game doesn't register spaces properly, so even after I create a raw translation, it lookslikethisinallthedialogueboxes. I checked both the .ks files and even the generated packaged .xp3 file (using Kirkiri to repackage), which look fine, checked with Notepad++. So #2 is the much bigger problem, since problem #1 can be worked around (I can edit the .ks files manually, albeit slowly) but this one is a dealbreaker.

I'd love to translate this, as it seems really interesting and as stated, I like the genre (which is a rather niche one). However, those two problems are preventing me from moving forward on this. That and ... it's a crazy long game, text-wise. If anyone wants to figure those things out, I can try my luck on this. Otherwise, I'll just watch it for now.

Hanzodc

Nov 22, 2020
I am still new to this so , how do i put the crack to the game so it can bypass the series code it asks at launch?