• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation request] Sakurako Quest (Exposure RPG)

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Partial
For version 1.1 of the game
"You'll continue the TL?": No
Feel free to continue

What is in the patch:
- 100% save for the gallery/scene
- patch: ~70% mtl edited.

Reactions: Javoss

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I'm ashamed for admitting this here, I really am, but I have been trying to find a free download of sakurako quest to apply the patch. But it's impossibe to find the full version of the game for free. several sites say they have sakurako v1.1 (the latest) but each of them offer only 30 - 65 mb sized file of the game, the full game is 424.43 mb. I am so fucking frustrated about how hard it is to find the full game, yet at the same time I shouldn't have the right to, because I can buy it dirt cheap on the dlsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyFarrel

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Looks like people are getting hungry for some H.H. WORKS games. It's has been a while since they released a game, so people searching for thier older ones isn't suprising. Anyone know if they still working on making games? I'm starting to feel some concern on wether or not they are dead.

Oct 10, 2020
Looks like people are getting hungry for some H.H. WORKS games. It's has been a while since they released a game, so people searching for thier older ones isn't suprising. Anyone know if they still working on making games? I'm starting to feel some concern on wether or not they are dead.
Haven't seen any new content being pushed out by H.H. WORKS. The last time they updated their latest game FlashCyclingRide.2 was on the 7th of May this year. That's why I'm looking for translations of their older untranslated games. If you find any let me know :)