Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
1604400465512.png

Title:

Release date: 25 May 2021

Dlsite:

Developer: ONEONE1

Engine/Format: Unity

Genre: Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonists, Big Breasts, Prostitution, Virgin Female, Clothes Changing, GangBang, Corruption, Pregnancy, Loli, Transformation, Large amounts of Semen, Rape, Lactation, Outdoor Sex, Preg Belly, Ahegao.

(All characters are above the age of 18) (No Explicit Loli or Shota content will be posted (Rule 7) ) (All images found here from the official ONEONE1 Ci-En website and their Twitter, Links Below)

Samurai Vandarism ("Samurai Vandalism'' in some translations:unsure:) is Hentai developer ONEONE1's upcoming game. The game seems to focus on a Samurai Theme setting. Seems like it will take place in a Era where Samurai still roam the land, so maybe something like samurai clans slaying demons and the like:whistle: (obviously from the pics). As always there will probably branching paths and routes for the player to pick that will decide the direction of the story, and lots of different endings..... and hopefully detailed sex stats:love:.
Looking forward to that corruption and dark fantasy, Gonna enjoy corrupting and turning them into sluts :devilish:(if there is).

===GAMEPLAY===

From what I can tell so far, is that there will be 3 female protagonists (female protagonist as per usual:love:). Only this time you will play as a party of 3! Instead of the traditional single player. (All characters are above the age of 18)
Efwx9QYUwAAHiyJ.jpg

CHARACTERS
(All characters are above the age of 18)

Mukuro Kamiyashiro
[Breast Size = Normal for once:sneaky:]
She seems to be the Lead Protagonist as well.

Ehn4l0yVkAUi3tW.jpg
image-800 (12).jpg image-800 (14).jpg
image-800 (4).jpg
I think thats her demon/monster transformation like previous MC's

Momo Himetsubaki
[Breast Size = Huge just like a oneone1 game:p]

Ehn4nAeU0AAz8Ej.jpg
image-800 (7).jpg image-800 (8).jpg

Kinako Arisugawa
[Breast Size = FLAT CHESTED LOLI !!!!!!!!!:eek:]

As far as i remember Every MC from oneone1 be it Manga, games or CG Illustrations have ALWAYS HAD BIG TITS (Lita and Orizura dont count since they weren't the ''MC')', see for yourself

Ehn4oK2VoAEcEMI.jpg
Sorry not gonna post any pics from her, I'm not sure if she falls under rule 7?o_O

Mei Kamiyashiro
[Breast Size = Huge as well, there's never to much big tits!:love:]
I'm not exactly sure about this one but I suspect She is a playable character on a certain route. Just like Anette from Ideology in Friction. Especially with that last Yuri pick!

Ehn4pWpU4AAlc3N.jpg
image-800 (13).jpg Ej5lM5EVcAEtPyh.jpg

MORE CHARACTERS
Ej8xvi-VkAE77J9.jpg EfN79RfUEAABTVY.jpg
ElkXxZwU0AIidWw.jpg
image-web.jpg
Such a Cutie:love:, Please step on me with that cute feet :love:!

ARTWORK

Artwork from oneone1 is top-tier as always(y)
Ej5l8ybUcAEcw41.jpg

And it also seems like we are going to get moving animations this time!:LOL:

kijyo_m1.gif
ゴブリン01 (2).gif

Other Animations are to large for the server to upload:cry:.

WHAT I HOPE TO SEE

-I want to see sex stats and demon/monster transformations for all the playable characters.

-It would also be nice if we could change clothes/outfits like some games do these days.
(like melty's quest or ariadne or wings of roldea (this is a piping dream).

-Also i would like to see a more open-world setting, a free roam setting, I hate the map system that just warps you around to the next map, like in the last few games. I want more freedom!

More battle equipment would be nice........even though it might not be needed....

-And Above All Else HARDER GAME PLAY. I WANT A HARD MODE!:rolleyes:

For Fuck sake, the 0neone1 games are always TO FUCKING EASY! It might as well be a Visual Novel with more text then actual rpg battle mechanics. You have to make effort just to get combat raped!:mad:, by the time i reach my 3rd play through getting combat raped is impossible!:mad: because every enemy is to fucking to weak. I can one shot everything by 3rd play through.
(I remember playing Ideology in Friction on easy mode first, then restarted on normal mode:rolleyes:)

-AND THERE'S NOTHING TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON, the money you get in-game from prostitution and the like is also fucking useless. Because equipment and potions you need to buy for your character to stay alive in battle ARE NOT NEEDED because THE GAME IS TO FUCKING EASY ALREADY!:mad:. What The fuck I'm i supposed to do with 999,999 Gold?

-Might as well just give us A NIGHTMARE MODE! (Above HARD MODE), so i can feel like I'm actually playing an rpg!

Anyway, thats what i hope to see in the next game.

Links to the sites:

-

-https://twitter.com/oneone1go?lang=en

More Images are attached below.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
+1 hope they aren't going to do that different paths stuff they have been doing I liked their older games that let you see all(or most of) the content instead of being forced on the different paths(a more open world type)

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
hope they aren't going to do that different paths stuff they have been doing I liked their older games that let you see all(or most of) the content instead of being forced on the different paths(a more open world type)
Less relying on routes and more focus on developing the characters in a open-world setting would be nice. And the endings would be decided by the actions you take in that world, something like Roundscape Adorevia (https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-0b-arvus-games.466/).
But with H stats and corruption system.......and consistent artwork.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So as i follow their blog on a daily basis too, "purple" is "black" sister and she seem to be in conflict with black.

As for combat,there is 3 MC so it seem they changed the sprite combat to a more traditional one,with character arts of mc's below the screen and ennemy art at top,but it also seem that they kept some sprite attack sex animations,as shown in the main post (goblin),i'm not sure how it will work to be honest.

They also said in their blog that this game will have "a lot" more content than ideology in friction and past games.

They plan to release a demo in december,and the full game early 2021! (hopefully kagura games will translat it fast so we don't have to wait too long))

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i always feel their game are somewhat lacking, compared to their manga, they don't have nipple-pen, extreme birth, prolapse, etc

• Sad
Reactions: Jay009

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Oh god I cannot wait for this. OneOne1 is my favorite Dev team, and that fact they'll be Animated CG scenes is the best thing I could ask for. Buying this the instant it comes out.

Reactions: GodOfAll

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
So as i follow their blog on a daily basis too, "purple" is "black" sister and she seem to be in conflict with black.

As for combat,there is 3 MC so it seem they changed the sprite combat to a more traditional one,with character arts of mc's below the screen and ennemy art at top,but it also seem that they kept some sprite attack sex animations,as shown in the main post (goblin),i'm not sure how it will work to be honest.

They also said in their blog that this game will have "a lot" more content than ideology in friction and past games.

They plan to release a demo in december,and the full game early 2021! (hopefully kagura games will translat it fast so we don't have to wait too long))
Early 2021 For REAL???
damn that was fast, i think were gonna get Eng translation in mid/late 2021 or early 2022
Considering oneone1's game quite complex to translate

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Early 2021 For REAL???
damn that was fast, i think were gonna get Eng translation in mid/late 2021 or early 2022
Considering oneone1's game quite complex to translate
So they made a new post on their blog today,they confirm that release is planned for spring 2021.

The audio is done,there is the double amount of audio voice lines compared to ideology in friction.

No mention about a demo.

Reactions: GodOfAll and Jay009

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
i always feel their game are somewhat lacking, compared to their manga, they don't have nipple-pen, extreme birth, prolapse, etc
I agree. It feels as if the games are geared towards broader appeal. But honestly, the art continues to improve so much with each game and there is still some great stuff. Like the animals in Ideology. If someone made a game out of their best manga... heheheh

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
So they made a new post on their blog today,they confirm that release is planned for spring 2021.

The audio is done,there is the double amount of audio voice lines compared to ideology in friction.

No mention about a demo.
Spring 2021? Yes please, can't wait.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

No mention about a demo.
double??? damn
maybe they will voice all the main chara line? i dunno but more voice mean more moans ahahah thats great

i just hope i can customize the party
im not really into litlle girl type(loli)
i just dont like seeing loli cg and always skip it out
i hope i can kick her from my party

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i think thats how they strategy for making the game enjoyable for every person
because there are so many people that hate nipple pen,and others extreme genre

but the game already enjoyable tho
i like it,
maybe they will add some nipple pen etc but just one quest or mini scene

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
double??? damn
maybe they will voice all the main chara line? i dunno but more voice mean more moans ahahah thats great

i just hope i can customize the party
im not really into litlle girl type(loli)
i just dont like seeing loli cg and always skip it out
i hope i can kick her from my party
I'm like you i don't like loli too,and don't watch cg of them,or play games when the mc is one.

Unfortunately i'm not sure we can customize the party,but i hope i"m wrong.
I heard that the MC sister (the other kunoichi in some of the pics in this thread) ,while in conflict with her sister,maybe would help them at some point (not sure about that),so hopefully she will join the party and we can swap the young one.

I will still play the game even if we can't change.
I also saw a picture in their blog with the young girl in demon form,and she look a bit more adult.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I'm like you i don't like loli too,and don't watch cg of them,or play games when the mc is one.

Unfortunately i'm not sure we can customize the party,but i hope i"m wrong.
I heard that the MC sister (the other kunoichi in some of the pics in this thread) ,while in conflict with her sister,maybe would help them at some point (not sure about that),so hopefully she will join the party and we can swap the young one.

I will still play the game even if we can't change.
I also saw a picture in their blog with the young girl in demon form,and she look a bit more adult.
I hope so, i like oneone1 game im gonna play all of them, i love the sister design i hope i can swap her into the party

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I hope so, i like oneone1 game im gonna play all of them, i love the sister design i hope i can swap her into the party
Yeah oneone games are on my list of my favorite H games,so i will buy and play them too. ^^

Well,now that we have an idea of when the game will be out,i'll try to stop watching their blog,cause they post pictutes of the game every post and i get spoiled. (not sure i'll have the will to do it ^^)

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah oneone games are on my list of my favorite H games,so i will buy and play them too. ^^

Well,now that we have an idea of when the game will be out,i'll try to stop watching their blog,cause they post pictutes of the game every post and i get spoiled. (not sure i'll have the will to do it ^^)
I can't blame you, I'm constantly checking their blog for updates. Way too excited for this game to come out.