Sep 12, 2019
for more information u can view their trailer on youtube

u can see more in description and comment section
btw for english version they will release it too at steam

Reactions: GodOfAll

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
It's gonna be on Unity guys.
As a fan of their works I was really excited for this game but not so much anymore. It's probably going to be buggy and run like ass, also now I'm concerned by the fact that I haven't seen any screenshot of the actual gameplay (only menus, battle and CGs).
I hope I'm wrong because the art and animations looks amazing.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I just saw a comment on the youtube video,oneone1 answer to someone asking for english version.

They say it will be released to steam for english version.

We already got their past games on steam but it was kagura version.

Maybe this answer directly from onone1 mean that we could have an english version outside of kagura,and maybe we will have it at the same time as japanese version .

Would be cool but i don't get my hope too high on this.^^

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I just saw a comment on the youtube video,oneone1 answer to someone asking for english version.

They say it will be released to steam for english version.

We already got their past games on steam but it was kagura version.

Maybe this answer directly from onone1 mean that we could have an english version outside of kagura,and maybe we will have it at the same time as japanese version .

Would be cool but i don't get my hope too high on this.^^
OOOOH YEEEEEAAAAH

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
As a fan of their works I was really excited for this game but not so much anymore. It's probably going to be buggy and run like ass, also now I'm concerned by the fact that I haven't seen any screenshot of the actual gameplay (only menus, battle and CGs).
I hope I'm wrong because the art and animations looks amazing.
Same, I hope it isn't as buggy as they were XD

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
OOOOH YEEEEEAAAAH
It's just a guess so don't be too excited^^

There is low chance that they release an english version at same time as japanese one,and they could just have been refering to a kagura edition when saying it will be released on steam.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
It's just a guess so don't be too excited^^

There is low chance that they release an english version at same time as japanese one,and they could just have been refering to a kagura edition when saying it will be released on steam.
They are most likely talking about a Kagura Games translation, since the Kagura translation for Ideology in Friction is on Steam.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:LUL: kagura games, yea, its gonna take another year or 2 before we can finally get english translation

i hope oneone1 knows what he doing with unity, cause i played most unity based rpg, none of them good

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
:LUL: kagura games, yea, its gonna take another year or 2 before we can finally get english translation

i hope oneone1 knows what he doing with unity, cause i played most unity based rpg, none of them good
Unless I'm mistaken, Ideology in Friction was released in Japanese in April of 2019, and the English Translation came out in July of 2019.

Definitely not going to take a year or two, but likely a few months, but who knows maybe it'll be a lot faster after how popular Ideology in Friction was.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Unless I'm mistaken, Ideology in Friction was released in Japanese in April of 2019, and the English Translation came out in July of 2019.

Definitely not going to take a year or two, but likely a few months, but who knows maybe it'll be a lot faster after how popular Ideology in Friction was.
Yeah we can only hope the success of ideology will make the translation faster.^^

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Judging by the game's trailer, it should be releasing in Japan really soon.
I am so excited to play this game, I can't wait to corrupt those cuties.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Judging by the game's trailer, it should be releasing in Japan really soon.
I am so excited to play this game, I can't wait to corrupt those cuties.
Still have until next month at the earliest. They posted on March 3rd that the Demo might be out during April.