RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Quick translation of their recent blog post on

"On March 31st, on the top page of DL Site, OneOne1 will be making an important announcement, Thank you for your cooperation"

"Although we will be releasing a Trial Version for Samurai Vandalism, it is still in a state where there could be bugs. Once the bugs are removed, there will be a complete trial version for Free as well."

"For users who cannot wait, we will plan on releasing a beta version for paying members(Likely having to do with their ci-en site subscription), so hold on for a bit."

"I now know the full content that will be available for Samurai Vandalism, so here's a report on it."

"Overall Number will be over 435" (Talking about CGs)

"Overall H content will be over 290"

"116+ Event H Scenes, and 163 NPC H Scenes"

"Mukuro (Girl with Black Hair) will have 131 Scenes"

"Momo (Girl with Pink Hair) will have 57 Scenes"

"Kinako (Girl with Yellow Hair) will have 56 Scenes"

"Mei (Girl with Purple Hair) will have 24 Scenes"

"All female characters with standing images, will have H scenes as well"

"Besides the main character (Being Mukuro), there will be 3 sub characters(Momo, Kinako, and Mei) you can control that will have H Scenes, all are 18 years or Older"

____

For Context, here's the amount of Content in Ideology in Friction.

[ Contents ]
- Ending: 10 types
- Base H Images: 174 pages (119 HCG, 55 H animation types)
- Base Images: 177 CG + 94 battle animation types
- H Scenes: 184 scenes (81 NPC H + 103 event H)
- 18 Base Pose Art: 8 main female character pose arts plus nude variations

__

Here's the added content in Append

Contents:
Includes 81 all-new CGs (43 HCGs) with 4 variations

Clacier: 17 (17 HCGs) + 4 variations
Annette: 9 (8 HCGs)
Eliza: 2 (1 HCG)
Minerva: 3 (2 HCG)
Viola: 3 (2 HCGS)
Zara: 4 (4 HCGs)
Monica: 3 (1 HCG)
Rita: 2 (1 HCG)
Sachiyo: 10 (6 HCGs)
Miscellaneous: 28 CGs

__

The overall amount of content in Samurai Vandalism is a lot higher than Ideology in Friction, even if you count append.

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
OneOne1 has stated that an English Version will be released on Steam, but no date listed. Kagura games did do Ideology in friction pretty quickly after it came out, so I'm assuming OneOne1 has already talked with Kagura about Samurai Vandalism.

Translations aside, if Kagura games does indeed translate it, it would also mean uncensored which I'm quite looking forward too.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I hope it will be Uncensored too

it's also a good news that we can chose between 3 sub characters to play with,it mean i will not be stuck with the young girl (i'm not into loli),but who is the 3rd girl?

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Mei is the the purple hair girl.

IIRC she's the sister of Mukuro (Black hair girl.)

Reactions: GodOfAll

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Ah the sister,perfect!

I hope we can chose as we want,and i will not be forced to play with the young one at certain "stages" or missions.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
The sneak peeks that have been posted so far are such nice teases.
I can't wait to play through this game and see the CGs in their full glory. :love: IMG_20210329_220837.jpg IMG_20210329_221356.jpg

Reactions: Kyo99 and Xill

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm looking forward to this game and praying that we don't have to lose a fight to engage in sexual activities

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'm looking forward to this game and praying that we don't have to lose a fight to engage in sexual activities
Unfortunately if it's like past oneone games you actually need to lose your virginity to unlock most of the h content,and if you want it early,the only way to do it is to lose to a boss.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Unfortunately if it's like past oneone games you actually need to lose your virginity to unlock most of the h content,and the fastest way to do it is to lose to a boss.
I've always hated that, losing. Personally a fan of corruption, would be nice if we could start small then go big you know.
Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Reactions: Kyo99

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I've always hated that, losing. Personally a fan of corruption, would be nice if we could start small then go big you know.
Thank you for taking the time to answer.
There is corruption,you have different routes in their past games,one is normal route,where your character is slowly becoming a slut after you lose your virginity,and there are others routes by losing quests several times,wich lead to another story where the main character become a slut early.

In fact you had to lose only one time in ideology in friction to unlock H content,then you had to win every quest because 3 quest fails mean -->other story route.

(some boss have h scene on lose but you can save before,lose,then reload your save,but there was plenty of h content without losing)

You also had the option to lose your virginty with a dildo if you don't want to lose on purpose (but it was later in the game so you miss some h content)

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
There is corruption,you have different routes in their past games,one is normal route,where your character is slowly becoming a slut after you lose your virginity,and there are others routes by losing quests several times,wich lead to another story where the main character become a slut early.

In fact you had to lose only one time in ideology in friction to unlock H content,then you had to win every quest because 3 quest fails mean -->other story route.

(some boss have h scene on lose but you can save before,lose,then reload your save,but there was plenty of h content without losing)

You also had the option to lose your virginty with a dildo if you don't want to lose on purpose (but it was later in the game so you miss some h content)
Because this is off topic, have you ever played 'Material girl' ?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
marf,new post on their blog,got spoiled with a lot of animations sniff :(

Demo soon! (first for those who pay,then free for all later)

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Looks like it's going to be released in May, so a little over a Month left.