RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
there's no demo now, just wait one more month and you'll get to play the full game
From what I'm getting off Google translate, the latest article states that there's a demo released for paying members and that a free trial will be released later.

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
From what I'm getting off Google translate, the latest article states that there's a demo released for paying members and that a free trial will be released later.
See, I don’t understand that. I am on the 1000 yen per month subscription and I didn’t get jack shit.

Cealum

Apr 29, 2019
See, I don’t understand that. I am on the 1000 yen per month subscription and I didn’t get jack shit.
The demo was planned to be released on 1st April, but one of the Oneone1 staffs wanted to do some enhancements on the battle scenes. So the demo was delayed.....

Reactions: rainin727

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I was looking back on ONEONE1's old tweets, and I couldn't but find one that showcased what appeared to be Kinako's (Girl With Yellow Hair) demon transformation.
I guess that means all the three main girls will have demon transformations like Mukuro's once you corrupt them enough in-game too.

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
The demo was planned to be released on 1st April, but one of the Oneone1 staffs wanted to do some enhancements on the battle scenes. So the demo was delayed.....
BTW, where did you see the info on the demo delay? I can't find it anywhere sifting through twitter and ci-en. Thanks in advance.

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
Still no demo, should be out end of this week I am guessing.

After seeing some of the recent images/videos of the game on Ci-en, I am a little worried the scenes will be disappointing. It seems like those feisty h-animations are strictly going to be battle cut-in scenes.

Where as the "heart" events are the usual image stills.

Seems a bit underwhelming...

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Still no demo, should be out end of this week I am guessing.

After seeing some of the recent images/videos of the game on Ci-en, I am a little worried the scenes will be disappointing. It seems like those feisty h-animations are strictly going to be battle cut-in scenes.

Where as the "heart" events are the usual image stills.

Seems a bit underwhelming...
The animations were already said to be Battle Animations some time ago by OneOne1. There was no possibility of the CGs being animated especially as high quality as those when you consider the sheer amount of CGs that this game will have.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I love what I've seen of the CGs so far, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me if they are animated or not.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i really liked the fast sprite sex attacks in older games so i'm a bit sad that it's over,but considering the quality of theses rape cut-in i'm fine with it. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay009

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm a simple guy you know?
I just need my ecchi games to have good looking girls put through the shredder (specially being treated like cum dumpsters and dirty pigs.) And it's good enough for me.
Needless to say, this and all other ONEONE1 Games have plenty of this, so I am looking forward to this game like never before! IMG_20210409_101346.jpg IMG_20210409_100831.jpg

Reactions: Jonathan Y and Xill