RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
When you press hold CTRL key and you can't stop laughing at the H-animation being fast forwarded. XD

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Has anyone been able to find any h-scenes for the pink hair and yellow haired girl? So far I only found ones for the black haired ones, combat rape from most regular enemies and a NPC events with the hearts.

When playing the other characters, I couldn't see any NPCs or areas with the heart symbol. Enemies don't seem to do an H attack, even after having the other guy not participate in battle when playing with the pink haired girl.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Has anyone been able to find any h-scenes for the pink hair and yellow haired girl? So far I only found ones for the black haired ones, combat rape from most regular enemies and a NPC events with the hearts.

When playing the other characters, I couldn't see any NPCs or areas with the heart symbol. Enemies don't seem to do an H attack, even after having the other guy not participate in battle when playing with the pink haired girl.
It's a demo, they won't get H-scenes.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
It's a demo, they won't get H-scenes.
I figured that was the case, just wanted confirmation in case I just missed them. Though I thought they would've at least put the one with the demon dog and pink hair girl in since they already showed the animation in their ci-en posts.

Personally, I think it may also mislead people that are trying it out when the black hair girl gets an animation with most enemies while the others don't get a single h-scene anywhere in the trial. I would've gone for at least one for each girl, taking out some for the black hair girl if needed. Still fairly generous for a h-game trial though. Maybe the public trial next week will add some but unlikely.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
If someone successfully translate the demo to english it would be cool to share it for thoses like me that suxx with theses things :giggle:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's probably better to just wait for the full game to get released.
it's only a few weeks away after all!

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 1136056
and wild new error appears :rolleyes:
I switched to japanese in windows settings>tongue>regional settings and it fixed it.

And for thoses trying to translate with xunity,i followed the advice given in the link in this thread,and only used the XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.15.0 file,not the others,and it worked.

Edit: So i haven't done the entire demo cause i don't want to spoil myself too much,but from what i have seen,the game look incredible.

Art quality is super good as always with one one 1 games,the H battle attacks cut-in are super quality too,to my surprise,there is still some sprite animations like olders games so i'm happy.

I will not finish the demo and wait for full release in english (i hope it won't be too long),but it's instant buy the day it's out!

Last edited:
Reactions: rainin727

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I switched to japanese in windows settings>tongue>regional settings and it fixed it.

And for thoses trying to translate with xunity,i followed the advice given in the link in this thread,and only used the XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.15.0 file,not the others,and it worked.

Edit: So i haven't done the entire demo cause i don't want to spoil myself too much,but from what i have seen,the game look incredible.

Art quality is super good as always with one one 1 games,the H battle attacks cut-in are super quality too,to my surprise,there is still some sprite animations like olders games so i'm happy.

I will not finish the demo and wait for full release in english (i hope it won't be too long),but it's instant buy the day it's out!
From the pic u send here, im guessing xunity translation is bad. The translation is only understandable like 50% maybe or worse

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Just played through the Demo, the H art looks good. Game play is way too easy, but that is normal for a one one game. There are only a couple of levels so far, could be a while before the full game is released.

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020

Thanks for advice (y) finally i can play :D

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Just played through the Demo, the H art looks good. Game play is way too easy, but that is normal for a one one game. There are only a couple of levels so far, could be a while before the full game is released.
If i remember they said on their blog that the game was almost finished.

Reactions: xellos49698

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Game is coming out early May, it's pretty much done.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
can someone upload to noppy or other? cant download in mega because of limit
i dont know why i always get this limit prob

even tho i havent downloaded anything this day

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
Ok i got Xunity working, with one caveat- i have to press ALT+U everytime to manual translate the screen; trying to fix this now.

PSA: GUYS YOU ONLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD REI PATCHER AND IT IS THE SINGLE EXE, IT WILL SET UP THE ENTIRE THING FOR YOU, EVERYTHING ELSE IS REDUNDANT.

UPDATE: I FIXED EVERYTHING, I just declicked the "read-only" aspect of my entire game folder. Next step is to run rei patcher in game folder (as administrator). Finally, run the "patch exe" as administrator.

Last edited: