RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
i really liked the fast sprite sex attacks in older games so i'm a bit sad that it's over,but considering the quality of theses rape cut-in i'm fine with it. :)
I also liked the sprite sex attacks, though I do wish they were kind of longer. Hard to enjoy them when they end in 2 seconds.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Trial version of the game just got uploaded!

If any of you guys can get your hands on it, be sure to post the goods here! :love:

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Here you go peeps:

If someone can figure out that xunity autotranslator, would be much appreciated if you guys can share how you got it working.

The rei-patcher doesn't work for me.
1618071801940.png
I just put all this crap I downloaded from the xunity in the main folder of the game and click setup, but I did this "pack" a long time ago, don't remember the process exactly

6HentaiKamen9

Jan 7, 2020
could someone upload the demo on google drive or something? I downloaded from mega and then my PC crashed so now I gotta wait for the quota lol

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
could someone upload the demo on google drive or something? I downloaded from mega and then my PC crashed so now I gotta wait for the quota lol
MEGA Stinks so I hope it will be possible to upload the files to Drive soon.
Until then though, feel free to post any CG's you guys unlock though!

Reactions: Resti

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Playing the trail, is there a way to get scenes for the other two playable characters? Like the blond girl and the pinked haired girl?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I was looking through ONEONE1's old posts and I found this in there.
Assuming this isn't a one off event, this could mean all the three main girls will have their own pregnant CG's! :love: 20210410_201305.jpg

Cr0wn

Jul 7, 2017
I'm assuming we don't have a good solution to the scriptException 31,12 error yet?
Already tried the suggestions above

ermal

Sep 13, 2018
I'm assuming we don't have a good solution to the scriptException 31,12 error yet?
Already tried the suggestions above
change ur system region to Japan and perhaps system language for sure, it has helped me