well its really easy for me tho
just download rei patcher and
(newest one)

1. extract bepinex and copy the inside to the game folder
2. extract reipatcher( )
inside the game folder

and play it :v
View attachment 1143345
Do you mind if I see what your files look like? for reference, since i'm doing *something* wrong, and i'm not exactly sure what i'm missing.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm so happy I got this game working.
Just look at these CG's, this is what I love about ONEONE1's work!
I can hardly wait for when this game gets released in the west!
1618532487079.png

Reactions: Jonathan Y

arkor

Oct 10, 2017
i'll be waiting for the complete game cause i'm expecting (from this gifs & pics) to have some fun of this. (sorry if i've made mistake, english is not my native language).

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Too bad we don't Kinako's and Momo's CG's just yet.
Oh well, i bet they will also look great.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Have some of my favorite CGs so far!
Mukuro has to be the best ONEONE1 Protagonist without a doubt. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Xill

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Yep use spoiler tags when you add pictures please,for thoses who want to discuss about the game without being spoiled.Thanks

Reactions: kunocat

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I wanted the animations, but the files are some unity shit and i couldn't see the animations, anyone knows how to use the files?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
I wanted the animations, but the files are some unity shit and i couldn't see the animations, anyone knows how to use the files?
Try Asset Studio (you can find it on github). It is an open-source software to unpack and extract materials of Unity games. Very easy to use. I tried it and successfully extracted some animations (I love the animations in the trail version but still don't want to get spoiled).

Last edited:

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Try Asset Studio (you can find it on github). It is an open-source software to unpack and extract materials of Unity games. Very easy to use. I tried it and successfully extracted some animations (I love the animations in the trail version but still don't want to get spoiled).
i did extract the game, the problem is the animations, all the files are unity files like prefab and other types

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
i did extract the game, the problem is the animations, all the files are unity files like prefab and other types
You didn't get it. Asset Studio can read unity files (prefab and other types). When you read the "animations" file in the software, it will unpack that single file and show all the animation clips. And you can export them separately in .mp4 format to your desktop or other folders.

Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: