RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Ok,so the free trial version is out on their blog,i don't know if there is more content,but i doubt it.

They also said that the full game release is planned for late May!

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
My PC seems "picky" on Unity games I can play. I can play some Unity games such as Mission Mermaiden, Riru's Sexy Adventure, etc, but I can't play some others (it says "this app can't run on your PC"). Sadly this game is one of those I can't play, which is really unfortunate and disappointing for me as this is the first OneOne1 combat rape game. I'm a big combat rape fan, and OneOne1 has quite beautiful artwork. Anyone knows how to fix the problem?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
My PC seems "picky" on Unity games I can play. I can play some Unity games such as Mission Mermaiden, Riru's Sexy Adventure, etc, but I can't play some others (it says "this app can't run on your PC"). Sadly this game is one of those I can't play, which is really unfortunate and disappointing for me as this is the first OneOne1 combat rape game. I'm a big combat rape fan, and OneOne1 has quite beautiful artwork. Anyone knows how to fix the problem?
All oneone1 games have combat rape,but you need to lose virginity for them to be available. (this one is no exception)

I'm a noob for theses things bu you could try to launch the game in olders windows compatibilty mods to see if that work.
Keep in mind too that you need to put your regional settings into japanese for the game to work.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
All oneone1 games have combat rape,but you need to lose virginity for them to be available. (this one is no exception)

I'm a noob for theses things bu you could try to launch the game in olders windows compatibilty mods to see if that work.
Keep in mind too that you need to put your regional settings into japanese for the game to work.
Why, thanks for the info! I've always played with virgin goal 1st run in mind, didn't know you have to lose virginity for the CR. Game description for Oneone1 previous games in dlsite doesn't seem to indicate CR feature, except this one.
As for my system, my regional setting/locales is Japanese. I don't know how to do this "launch in old Windows compatibility" thing (sorry, I'm noob in programming). I'll just postpone trying to play this game and instead replaying the previous Oneone1 games I have

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
You didn't get it. Asset Studio can read unity files (prefab and other types). When you read the "animations" file in the software, it will unpack that single file and show all the animation clips. And you can export them separately in .mp4 format to your desktop or other folders.

Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh that's nice, i'll give it a try thanks

Reactions: kunocat

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Ok,so the free trial version is out on their blog,i don't know if there is more content,but i doubt it.

They also said that the full game release is planned for late May!
some minor changes. For example, in the beta version, you can purchase the chastity belt in the beginning; now they remove it from the store.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Why, thanks for the info! I've always played with virgin goal 1st run in mind, didn't know you have to lose virginity for the CR. Game description for Oneone1 previous games in dlsite doesn't seem to indicate CR feature, except this one.
As for my system, my regional setting/locales is Japanese. I don't know how to do this "launch in old Windows compatibility" thing (sorry, I'm noob in programming). I'll just postpone trying to play this game and instead replaying the previous Oneone1 games I have
You right clic on the game exe> settings> compatibility ,then you can try to execute in old systems,but i don't know if it will work.^^

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Hi everyone I have a problem unity games which I played Riru's Sexy Adventure were working fine but when I open the game menu works fine the same is with settings and load (they do not crash game) but when i press play it crashes and shows this can anyone help me with this problem? printscreen.png

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone I have a problem unity games which I played Riru's Sexy Adventure were working fine but when I open the game menu works fine the same is with settings and load (they do not crash game) but when i press play it crashes and shows this can anyone help me with this problem? View attachment 1160377
3 things you can test:

-Set your regionals settings to japanese if not already done. (mandatory for the trial to work)
-Unzip the game with winrar or bandizip with the japanese code enabled.
-Move your folder to another directory (sometimes it fix errors)

I hope it will fix your problem.

(you don't have to do them in that order,just test them)

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020
I just found this article on ci-en it says demo is free (according to google translate) but don't know how to download

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I just found this article on ci-en it says demo is free (according to google translate) but don't know how to download

You have to log-in to see the full article,and the links are in it.

ps3king1336

Mar 25, 2017
i know i ask for a cheat menu few days back but, can someone make one for the trial, please.
or to save edit?

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Heads up people, the game has been delayed (According to DLSITE)

Late may (25-30)
Yep,they said it on their last blog article (with the free demo),i also already posted that information first post of this page ;)

Reactions: MTCF