RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Trailer just dropped, this is funny and impressive lol

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Wait a second.
Is this game also a sequel to Ideology In Friction?
I thought the similar characters were just a coincidence, but I am 100% those are Clacier, Annette, Eliza and etc.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
It's in the same world as Ideology in Friction. Samurai Vandalism originates in Yamato, the same place that Zepp's Lover was from. She's the girl who had the two swords that she gave to Zepp.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Never would have thought the two games would be connected like this.
It will be nice to see some familiar faces!

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So here's a question just for fun.
Which one of the protagonists are you guys most excited to play as?
Mukuro, Momo or Kinako?
I love all three of them, but Mukuro's definetly my favorite! :love: (y) images (13).jpeg

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So here's a question just for fun.
Which one of the protagonists are you guys most excited to play as?
Mukuro, Momo or Kinako?
I love all three of them, but Mukuro's definetly my favorite! :love: (y) View attachment 1170373
My favorite is the main protagonist ,and i have heard that you can add her sister in the party in one of the routes,so i'm excited for her too.

Reactions: GodOfAll

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
So I played old Oneone1 games again that I have after finally figuring out how to trigger the combat rape (Ideology, Killing Time, Meritocracy). It was rather disappointing IMO. The CRs are too direct; no foreplay, no struggle game mechanic, and no resistance from the sprite animation/standing pic, the enemy just jump at you and proceed to rape. I prefer CRs with a bit of a struggle, ex. in a naked rape scene, the enemy at least rip the heroine's clothes instead of them suddenly naked, or in raped on floor scene, the enemy at least grab the heroine and does a slamming move instead of them suddenly laying on the floor.
How about this game? Is it just like the others or does it have a struggle mechanic? Or, if it doesn't have any, does the heroine sprite have any resistance?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
So I played old Oneone1 games again that I have after finally figuring out how to trigger the combat rape (Ideology, Killing Time, Meritocracy). It was rather disappointing IMO. The CRs are too direct; no foreplay, no struggle game mechanic, and no resistance from the sprite animation/standing pic, the enemy just jump at you and proceed to rape. I prefer CRs with a bit of a struggle, ex. in a naked rape scene, the enemy at least rip the heroine's clothes instead of them suddenly naked, or in raped on floor scene, the enemy at least grab the heroine and does a slamming move instead of them suddenly laying on the floor.
How about this game? Is it just like the others or does it have a struggle mechanic? Or, if it doesn't have any, does the heroine sprite have any resistance?
Unfortunately, there is no still struggle mechanic in this game. Its major improvements are graphic (more diverse art styles, and the new battle rape scenes are much greater than the previous) and playable CRs. But I think you do have a great idea on how they can improve in the next game since there have been many critics about the repetitiveness of the plot and the boring RPG battles (it has not really changed a bit since the Black Elf in 2015). I think they can add struggle scenes, or simply embedded different scenes based on CRs' HP in the battle (for example, >50% HP: struggle and parts of the cloth rip-off; 25%~50%: foreplay or something; 25%: rape and naked).

#update: I sent them a message through twitter and ci-en with the suggestion. Let's see how they think of this idea. They seem to be pretty open to fan suggestions.

Last edited:

laomar

Sep 1, 2018
I find the artistic style of this game a little less good than the other oneone1 games which is quite a shame. well I hope all the same that it will be good. that's just my opinion.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm wondering if this game is also gonna have an expansion like Ideology In Friction did.
Hopefully if we do get it it will also include more CGs than Append had!

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I find the artistic style of this game a little less good than the other oneone1 games which is quite a shame. well I hope all the same that it will be good. that's just my opinion.
Wow you really think so ?
If there's one thing nobody can deny is that oneone1 games have one of the most consistent artstyles for most of their games, and this one is no exception, hell in my opinion is looks even more refined, same caliber of art ( aka really good ) but a bit more refined.
Idk, obviously H games feature many kinds of artstyles and I've always considered oneone1 games to be at the very top

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Wow you really think so ?
If there's one thing nobody can deny is that oneone1 games have one of the most consistent artstyles for most of their games, and this one is no exception, hell in my opinion is looks even more refined, same caliber of art ( aka really good ) but a bit more refined.
Idk, obviously H games feature many kinds of artstyles and I've always considered oneone1 games to be at the very top
I agree :)

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I do think the Art of Samurai Vandalism is better overall than Ideology in Friction, but I wouldn't say their Art is consistent. Oni and blade's art IMO was pretty bad compared to their other games. Aika looked like she was just skin and bones with watermelon for Tits in most of her CGs.

Thankfully Samurai Vandalism's art is amazing, and they out did themselves with the Animation Art as well.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I can barely wait for the full release!
I hope Kagura won't be too far behind with a localization too.

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I also hope the game is a little harder, they are always so easy.
haha sometimes it just feels silly that they even bother adding pots, items etc huh? I agree. Mature Quest (T soft) is hard/ grindy at times. I wish they artist/ creator made another one!