RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Other thing that i hope the game has is that the other characters get virginity loss scenes (unless they aren't lol) but you can choose to who lose it with

Because i think someone wrote about it here but, the fact that you have to lose your virginity to unlock 80% of the content here sucks, a worse percent if you can't get any of the characters pregnant unless it's "route"

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
According to one of ONEONE1's latest tweet, once you beat the game once, you'll be able to choose if you're a virgin or a non-virgin when you start a new game.
This is gonna make playing through the game again so much more convenient!
That's such a huge QOL

Reactions: GodOfAll

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Damn right. And they are better be uncensored CGs with Kagura Game’s release.
The Glory Wall CG is my favorite of the ones that have been released so far by the way!
I love when girls butt are exposed to be fucked by anyone who wants to right below photos of them just to humiliate them further! :love:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Given how sucessful their parternship has been, I'm sure it won't be long until we see this game get an official western release too!
A pal in the fan-chatting group of Kagura Games (some employees and translators are Chinese) told me that they are pretty sure Kagura will be translating and releasing the English version (probably announcing it after the 5/25 release). The real question is how long it will take because there have been many complaints about Kagura’s delays after announcements ( they always claim the rights of publish but hold some games for a long time, like two years).

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Other thing that i hope the game has is that the other characters get virginity loss scenes (unless they aren't lol) but you can choose to who lose it with

Because i think someone wrote about it here but, the fact that you have to lose your virginity to unlock 80% of the content here sucks, a worse percent if you can't get any of the characters pregnant unless it's "route"
Yes. I guess it’s just the setting up of the story that you have to “modify” the body to get pregnant and give birth in a very short amount of time, which I think it is an unnecessary setting because the game does not really have a calendar/time system to really keep track of the story. Guess it is just too much work (both story writing and artworks) to design multiple routes and pregnancy options for multiple characters.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
A pal in the fan-chatting group of Kagura Games (some employees and translators are Chinese) told me that they are pretty sure Kagura will be translating and releasing the English version (probably announcing it after the 5/25 release). The real question is how long it will take because there have been many complaints about Kagura’s delays after announcements ( they always claim the rights of publish but hold some games for a long time, like two years).
Their translation of Ideology in Friction was 2 or so months after it came out in Japanese, so hopefully around that time if not earlier.

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm curious about the CGs in the website showing Mukuro, Momo and Kinako wearing Fundoshi outfits.
Are they from the Rõnin route?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
We're only a week away now.
I can hardly contain my excitement for this game.
As soon as Kagura releases the official localization... Hoo boy. :love:
I can't wait for it to be posted here too!

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Would it be fine for the japanese version of the game to be uploaded here when it releases or will a different thread need to be created?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
5 days left now.
The fact alone this game is 6 GB shows me I'll be having the time of my life when I get my hands in it. :love:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Please support the devs if you can,buy the game when it's out,so they keep developing theses good games. :)

I played their older games on F95,but i bought ideology in friction on steam after,to support them,and will for sur instantly buy Samurai vandarism,the day it's out in english. :giggle:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
The same here. I already bookmark the game on DlSite and will get it as it releases. I have been following the developer’s blog and seeing their improvements since IiF. Definitely paying to support them.

Reactions: Loligami

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I have to say I won't buy the Jap AND eng version of the game. I'll either buy only the jap and pirate the eng later to play or play and buy the eng from the start. But I think I'll just wait for the eng version and then buy it because I want them to see that translating them has a meaning because there are a lot of buyers. If you all buy the jap and the eng version the devs will think that mostly the Japanese give a shit cause of numbers. I'll just wait for the offical english version.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Of course when i said to support the game if you can,i was not asking for both versions. ^^

I myself will buy the english version only.

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020
I would like to buy game and support the devs but dlsite price is quarter of minimum wage in my country so only solution for me is sit tight and wait for hero
mighty hero please saw this and bless me with the game :rolleyes: