RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

zev87

Jan 15, 2020
So I bought this, booted it up expecting to not understand anything but i dont need to read to play these games (lol). I was suprised i could choose english and then the dialogue in the first room was semi poor english, menus were english etc.

Got super hyped thinking maybe they snuck in an english translation? but the moment i try to change from one tile (map) to another the game crashes.

Unfortunate

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Oh well, it shouldn't take Kagura too long with translating this one.
In the mean time, have fun guys!
I can hardly wait for my turn to corrupt Mukuro, Momo & Kinako! :love:

Doneczek1997

May 27, 2018
So I bought this, booted it up expecting to not understand anything but i dont need to read to play these games (lol). I was suprised i could choose english and then the dialogue in the first room was semi poor english, menus were english etc.

Got super hyped thinking maybe they snuck in an english translation? but the moment i try to change from one tile (map) to another the game crashes.

Unfortunate
https://f95zone.to/threads/xunity-machine-translation.41352/ try this mate . And also wanna be our prince on white horse :) ?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I wonder how long until someone rips the CG's and uploads them online.
Oh well, I'm ready to play the full game and get the context behind them to make them even better!

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
i'll played it with shity machine traduction if it gets craked i don't want to wait a year for the english traduction

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
Was about to type that the English ver worked, then skipped through a few dialouges and it kept crashing on me. Back to machine translate then lol.

dreknar45

Dec 28, 2017
It's time to stop lurking and help out my fellow degenerates:

pt 1:
pt 2:
pt 3:
pt 4:
pt 5:
pt 6:

Just open the application (pt 1) and let it extract the archives.
I already tried it with unity translator and its working good so far.
Courtesy of the eyny bois.

ItamCarter

Jul 18, 2017
Fk, it's an end of the month and my poor ass can't afford 32$ game. There's the question: how long it would take for the game to be uploaded in the vast space of the internet?

Doneczek1997

May 27, 2018
Fk, it's an end of the month and my poor ass can't afford 32$ game. There's the question: how long it would take for the game to be uploaded in the vast space of the internet?
Found link for download but u need to have an Rapidgator or Uploaded premium to download and also i dont know if i can share links from other sites

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
am hoping for that to be soon becuase am poor and don't have a credit card to buy online

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
Found link for download but u need to have an Rapidgator or Uploaded premium to download and also i dont know if i can share links from other sites
you can share mega links no? i mean for the demo people did it and nothing bad happen but i don't know

ItamCarter

Jul 18, 2017
And once again, there's the paywall between people and oneone1 games. I guess it will not take long enough untill the upload, so let's give it some patience.