RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

popel115

Jul 8, 2017

I am not responsible for this file, I just been posted on nyaa. anonym submitter
One comment on there says it has a miner while another says safe.
Idk, i'd rather trust the one that says miner until a 2nd or 3rd people can confirm it being clean.

xenxius

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone who cant wait can try the google drive links posted earlier. Someone posted a method to bypass gdrive limit on eyny. Simply create a new folder on your google drive, add a shortcut of the file to the folder then download the folder. Google drive will then zip it up (takes a long ass time) and you will be able to download it (fast download tho).

Reactions: heart14566

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
halp.jpg Ok so I get this error in the opening sequence I can't even play the game unless I skip the opening. I'm glad there is an English mode, but I'll update if I have any other issues after having to skip the opening.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone who cant wait can try the google drive links posted earlier. Someone posted a method to bypass gdrive limit on eyny. Simply create a new folder on your google drive, add a shortcut of the file to the folder then download the folder. Google drive will then zip it up (takes a long ass time) and you will be able to download it (fast download tho).
Thanks a lot,it worked perfectly!

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I heard that some of the error happen only in English mode so this might be one of it
I haven't ran into a single error when I changed the language to Japanese. Hopefully they get that whole English thing figured out. I shelled out full price for this game so I'm looking forward to playing now. Thank you.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
One comment on there says it has a miner while another says safe.
Idk, i'd rather trust the one that says miner until a 2nd or 3rd people can confirm it being clean.
I downloaded and its the game, scanned for virus and its clear and my cpu/gpu doesn't pass 15% in the game menu. sounds legit so far

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So is the game actually in full English? I can't tell since it just crashes on every single scene while in English.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can't even run a game. When I press start, game crashes instantly. Changing language to jap didn't help.

Reactions: Ando-dono

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Same problem,downloaded from the google links,i can launch the game,but everytime i press Start a new game,it crash.

Reactions: Ando-dono

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Can't even run a game. When I press start, game crashes instantly. Changing language to jap didn't help.
Same here. I even tried 2 different PCs, but the result is the same. Can't pass through the main menu, game's always crashing in some seconds after pressing start button with the script error message (Pic's related). Has anyone already found a solution?

upd: I downloaded the the game from dlsite, not from gdrive nor from nyaa. So, it's mean that this issue is not related to the source we used to get the files. My locale is always set to Japanese.

Last edited:

Cr0wn

Jul 7, 2017
Same here. I even tried 2 different PCs, but the result is the same. Can't pass through the main menu, game's always crashing in some seconds after pressing start button with the script error message (Pic's related). Has anyone already found a solution?
upd: I downloaded the the game from dlsite, not from gdrive nor from nyaa. So, it's mean that this issue is not related to the source we used to get the files.
This is the same problem some people had with the demo, I remember "just" changing your entire system to JP worked for me

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
This is the same problem some people had with the demo, I remember "just" changing your entire system to JP worked for me
Same problem,downloaded from the google links,i can launch the game,but everytime i press Start a new game,it crash.
I found the solution! Thanks to Cr0wn for his little advice. You shouldn't change the entire system language, but you need to change the REGION and REGION FORMAT on the the same page of region settings to JAPANESE (Check attached image). The error seems to be related to the date format, not the locale. After that my windows interface still remains with my mother language, but clock format changed to japanese style. After this changes game starts to work properly!

Last edited: