RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh i got some Bad news for you. There is no pregnancy mechanic for the other 2 aside from the MC (Only the bad ending(?) has pregnancy for the others according to ehentai gallery)

Also to everyone who expected lots of content.... I have to say i'm quite disappointed in SOME scenes and plenty other scenes that because of enemy encounters looking at the gallery.

Overall i give it an 8-9 since it looks really good, some enemies don't have defeat scene with certain characters (Example: pink haired girl doesn't have a dog or pig defeat scene, yellow haired girl doesn't have horse or pig defeat scene.

Sure, they have animations, but those two don't have certain sceness + pregnancy. There might be a CHANCE on the later on DLC gets something extra, but it was a missed opportunity on those two..
The gallery there is from the demo, the same way you have on hitomi.la. There isn't a gallery from today's version, there wasn't even time for that.

Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019
Oh i got some Bad news for you. There is no pregnancy mechanic for the other 2 aside from the MC (Only the bad ending(?) has pregnancy for the others according to ehentai gallery)

Also to everyone who expected lots of content.... I have to say i'm quite disappointed in SOME scenes and plenty other scenes that because of enemy encounters looking at the gallery.

Overall i give it an 8-9 since it looks really good, some enemies don't have defeat scene with certain characters (Example: pink haired girl doesn't have a dog or pig defeat scene, yellow haired girl doesn't have horse or pig defeat scene.

Sure, they have animations, but those two don't have certain sceness + pregnancy. There might be a CHANCE on the later on DLC gets something extra, but it was a missed opportunity on those two..
Kinda expect that the other two will not be focused much than of course the MC. Hopefully the append version will give them more scenes.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to make image transitions faster? They are incredibly slow

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The speed depends on your network speed. My system translates one text box for ~1 - 1.5 sec.
I'm not talking about the text, but only about the images that are appearing, I finally used cheat engine and the images go faster, but it's annoying.

Vorded

Nov 27, 2018
iam stuck to at Battle againt 3 samurai or Ronin i dont know, i battle it and win but force to been captured and the Scane begain but after iam skip its crash and i repeat for 3 time it crash to , (sorry may bad english)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
okay now im waiting for them to patch the error for english laguage
anyone know how long it might takes?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
eh, btw its already in english so
why theres nobody uploading the game thread here (f95)

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Each "lewd level" of character depends on what do they do? (Anal, vaginal, blowjob, etc) You have to complete the requirements?